Read if you are a zombie pirate......

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser8687

I actual would like to know if you would basically join my tribe. Basically the requirements for joining is this:

A computer
An internet connection
a keyboard (if pc or mac)
A mouse (if PC or mac)
Electricity in your house

If you dont have these mail me and i will see what i can do. if you have these..........

You need the following:

Previous Experience and good activity :)

Add kerry.dixon3 on skype or Liam.inglis.

In all seriousness all is welcome (who show potential and have skype) So Drop me a mail ig if you have questions :)

Regardssss.

Liam

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9522

I actual would like to know if you would basically join my tribe. Basically the requirements for joining is this:

A computer
An internet connection
a keyboard (if pc or mac)
A mouse (if PC or mac)
Electricity in your house

If you dont have these mail me and i will see what i can do. if you have these..........

You need the following:

Previous Experience and good activity :)

Add kerry.dixon3 on skype or Liam.inglis.

In all seriousness all is welcome (who show potential and have skype) So Drop me a mail ig if you have questions :)

Regardssss.

Liam

i hve elecicity but no hous, plz help i will send co0ky.

DeletedUser

Well, lemster of Glasgow

You had me when you talked about computer and stuff, but i got no experience and skype

but I drink your country's drinks, does that help me by any chance?

DeletedUser8687

nameoooooo! good to see you again mon ameee! (Cant spell in french) cookies or no cookies I expect all of the prerequisites be met before I progress you to interview stage :)

BTW ign is WeAreOmnipotent

DeletedUser9522

nameoooooo! good to see you again mon ameee! (Cant spell in french) cookies or no cookies I expect all of the prerequisites be met before I progress you to interview stage :)

BTW ign is WeAreOmnipotent

can i hav inteveew... i liek iron br3w (by the way already got Zed on skype, i know the l3mst3r account was deleted on W7 can i talk on there)?

DeletedUser8687

zed isnt on this account :p if you wanna chat or want some ideas for irn bru feel free to add me on skype :)

DeletedUser

well if you had been anywhere near me buddy i would have joined but oh well :p

DeletedUser8687

awk not to worry my friend :) another place another time ! =D