Really?

DeletedUser

Can Shh! please stop running away from AFA by taking barbs on the rim. It's boring. If you want to run away, run away to W27 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12641

what has made me laugh a lot is the ones quitting are not quitting because we are attacking them [so they say] but because of rl issues
if this is true then please for give me for saying this but
they are showing up on world 27 in the top 10 etc hahahahahaha
does make you wonder
again apologies to anyone that does have issues but the ones who just cannot handle incoming and running to another world why?

DeletedUser

If you are talking about who I think you are. Then yes they did have RL issues. However, things come and go. Some issues such as health can last a long time, some other issues not so.

Oh I also quit, but never got a real attack from AFA. And I'm on 27? Now what do you say?

DeletedUser

The thread title was my first thought today, upon checking the top tribes of this world after returning from a long break. Is the competition so weak nowadays that 90 tribe members are needed? Both A.F.A and Shhh! need to step up their game from what I can see. This isn't Family Wars. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12641

it got a little out of hand but least the family tribes are going at it,
but remember there would not be family tribes if players didn't keep asking to join hahahahaha
and dimatteo was not a dig at any individual certainly not but amazes me how many people quit worlds then start new worlds
maybe its me as I hate start up with a passion so getting past it is more of a challenge then actually the players themselves :]