recalling troops sent in support

DeletedUser

Salutations, Commanders.

I sent a small (but statistically significant) number of troops to help a tribe member and now I can't recall them.
Whatismore, the village now looks like it's been taken over. Does this mean my troops will make an act of war, and then be lost against a stronger opponent?
How can I cancel the order?
What a drag if I can't...

thanks in advance for any help.

DeletedUser

If you sent the troops as SUPPORT to your friends village....then you are ok.

When they get there they will still support the village....you can then recall them.

If you sent the troops to attack a village...hard luck....no way to recal them.

DeletedUser

If the troops are on the way, you must wait untill the troops have arrived. When they've done that go to Rally Point -> Troops, it's obvious from here.

If they have arrived already, do step 2.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the replies.

I sent the troops in support, but it was to the other side of the continent (57 hours away) and since then the village has been lost. Do I now have to wait until the poor suckers get there before I order them back?
I was fiddling with the rally point but there seemed to be no way of intercepting the column while it is en route.

DeletedUser

Yes, you must wait for the "suckers" to get there to call them back.

DeletedUser

Try to recall them the moment they arrive there, as the enemy player who now owns that village will see that you have sent support and could easily send an attack to his new village with the intention of killing your troops seconds after they land.

DeletedUser

Thanks to all of your helpful advice a diplomatic crisis has been averted.
Much love.
B.