Recent changes to UK42: A short (ish) Guide

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

So many of you are probably wondering about what happened last week with folks changing tribes, hissy fits, quit rages, tribal schisms and the leader board changing more times than the entries for a Conservative leadership election.

So what happened? Well am not sure anyone knows exactly what happened but this is what sort of happened (bear in mind that I went to bed as an END member and woke up in a world of Mayhem)

So without further ado I will take us all back in time to the week commencing the 20th May and release those TFF cameras and see what happened to UK42 and, as always, take all you read here with a pinch of salt that Mahatma doesn't put on his freshly caught fish as he doesn't really eat fish just kills them for others. Weird no?! Still I digress and waving hands mysteriously your screen begins to change and as you blink you are now standing on a viewing platform looking down On UK42 in all its glory (Tom kills a shrimp to celebrate) at or around the 20th of May....!

A faint mist covers some of UK42 as a few huddled figures squat around a boiling cauldron next to pile of eye of newts, wing of bats (ok ok you get the idea but strangely no fish. weird no?)

Judas the Betrayer (snappily dressed of course and multi tasking as he manages a major incident on the M25, snap chatting a "friend" and not farming looks over at The Fish Killer and says, "so who we recruiting today for END huh. Been like 5 minutes sine the last recruit came over and well been a while"

Mahatma snapping the head off a young haddock and tossing it behind him glances up and smiles and says as he stirs the cauldron of recruitment, "well Judas do not fret as I have sent off some recruit nukes that will make Dregs tremble in fear and those that refuse to escape will rent their clothes, gnash their teeth and cry unto the heavens "oh Lord Inno why has they allowed END to recruit so many less than us but to do it so much better. Why did you let us take in the mass recruiting sugar coated dino huggers when we could have done oh so much more" or words to that effect" and dropped a newt into the cauldron and a recruit nuke was formed and went off into the mist......

Now over at the land of Dregs King Sifu sat at his court and every now and then took an internal from a dish sitting on the back of one of his minions and popped it into his mouth chewing greedily

"why do my minions leave me?!" he roared bits of internal and spittle flying from his mouth "when you are here to keep me safe and when the time is right to become my internals?! I mean what is not to like about this. Why has Judas and the Boy left my cosy embrace? Why has the little shark left to join my allies and renamed her villas to make it seem that it was all my fault? Yes yes it was a badly run tribe and I allowed the ego's to rule, all internals to me and never made everyone support the front line but these are but trivia when I could be rank 1 if just a few more of you quit"

Shaking our heads we leave this scene and head up north where the refuse to escape tribe sit around on fences scanning the horizon for any new accounts to recruit and occasionally nibbling on a barb or two to pass the time.

Sicilini jumped off her fence and removing a splinter from her behind and stuffing a doctored skype chat into her pocket and admired all the folks they had recruited into the tribe. This getting to rank 1 was a lark she thought. Step 1: NAP everyone. Step 2: Recruit anything that moves and form a family tribe as needed. Step 3: Repeat to fade. "Now", she thought, "if I just take a little shark from Dregs and keep smiley chats to END and let them think that it was all Judas then this time next Monday the world will be won with only 11 recruit nukes used" and giggling slightly manically to herself she skipped over to another fence and sat upon it and then frowned as a messenger from Dregs came into her view.

"END are bashing us!" the messenger cried hastily covering up some Sifu bite marks on his arm (was just a 5k villa nothing to worry about) "they do not hug under the leadership of the fish killer and send nukes and take our villas and refuse all offers of barbs! We need your help to stop them as with Sifu behind us and END to our fronts all hope is lost!"

At this the Refuse to Escape tribe were shocked?! Gasps were well gasped, sighs escaped wide open mouths! Who could think of such a thing. An actual war not sit about on fences and recruit folk? Utter madness but to be fair to this fence sitting lot some did hold up hands and reveal some nukes...

"I built them in case a barb had walls" confessed one "as did I but I never thought we would use them" and throwing themselves from the fence did cry upon the ground and the thought of an actual war.

So with newly discovered backbones the former fence sitters did send out some nukes and then held hands together in a group hug and the awfulness of what they had done. But one amongst them was to betray them and sent a mail to END revealing their dastardly fake sending.....(audience gasps at yet more horror and woe)

So I take you back to a cauldron surrounding folks where the Fish Killer has just opened a mail from the No escaping spy. "no no no!" he cried and spanking a very surprised Halibut "we do not win like this" and throwing the attack plan of the Refusal to Escape folk onto the fire he sent his message back to them revealing the spy and his dastardly deed.

So then the fish killer plotted his own attack and lo! a message also came back saying that NE also had a spy named Judas! But the Fish Killer was not to be deceived and removing the woollen hat from his eyes, knitted by you know who, was downbeat that NE would not name the true betrayer as he had done but he thought "so be it" but others were not so happy at the less than reciprocal approach to spies nor the faking of skype chats to blame others nor the fibbing and so as the 25th of May approached they began to plot.

So now I take you to the tribe of END as the witching hour approached and your scribe did look at dismay at the skype chat as one of the new recruits was shockingly abused by one of the big accounts in END.

"this world has been ruined" they shrieked "how can I be No 1 now if the little shark is here and allowed to attack folk not kept away from attacking folks and allowed to grow. By rights I should be rank 1 you have ruined this world for me ahem I mean everyone cough cough splutter splutter"

and over at the fence sitters all was glum and sad and they saw that their little shark had left them so soon and joined END and another from Dregs had done the same and the thought of having to fight was just too much as they controlled just half of the map but with no else to recruit!

"what shall we do!" they cried. "these are not barbs but folks who have been fighting since the start"

"rage quit" one said and they all agreed and some of Dregs hearing them did say the same and so this message was passed across to END. "we cannot match your recruiting skills nor can we bear to get off our fences so we quit and enjoy your win that way" and then throwing all their toys and spitting all their dummies they wrote tickets and quit!

But back in END having abused the new recruit horrendously did the Sleepless One see free villas and had to rearrange his underpants in his excitement and from the shadows slithered another and compared his own under pant bulge and sighed and put it down to a slightly chilly day....

" we shall feast and gorge ourselves to become No 1 now that the little shark has quit in disgust at our behaviour" said the Sleepless One and popping some Pro Plus did start recruiting some more nobles and the other did a little jig of joy. "yes we had no part of the little shark moving across and you have made her quit with your foul mouthed tirade of abuse and now her villas and the rest of the quitters shall be ours and ours alone and all shall see us for Rank No 1 and 2 and bow down before us!" said the Master.

Then a mail did appear and when they read it they hissed with rage for the Fish killer did hold forth and say unto his tribe "no gifts let us give the fence sitters and the Future Sifu villa tribe time to reflect and see what they think after 24hrs!"

But the Sleepless One and the Masters could not wait and so did begin to feed and an almighty row did break out about making the Little Shark quit and then The Fish Killer did call his tribe to him and said, "we can live under this self before tribe no more! Let us form our own tribe and show the world that not tolerating spies is the right way to go, nor verbally abusing folks nor siting on fences and fibbing to cause issues and see if we can win this world the right way! Not caring about rank or fame but being in a tribe that supports and chats and doesn't see its memberships as future snacks!"

At this point your scribe awoke to find that a new tribe had formed and skype chats had changed but back in END all was not so well. Why had the Fish Killer and the others left? Over taking gift villas rather than waiting as asked? To want to fight not gobble up free villas? Surely not. But they had and so here I lay my tale before you and now perhaps you can understand why!

But then of course did the Sleepless One and the Master did beat their chests in mock rage and blame the Fish Killer for betrayal, "Look at them leave and form their own tribe after ruining this world for those of us that wanted to fight and win that way" and then wiping the crumbs from their latest gifted villas they signed a NAP with the Refusal to Escape tribe and started to dine upon the latest victim of the relentless internal policy (yes END members being given free villas from a former Dreg acc who knew!)

But was all of the END members who got these villas I hear you ask dear reader? Well if we have one last look and ask the Sleepless One and the Master if all of END would share in this bounty the reply was, "let them eat barbs".. So they have

To be continued...!

DeletedUser6695

[QUOTE="np12, post: 469365, member: 13957"/QUOTE]

Nice to see two absolute unknowns ask a member of 10 years who they are...

It’s always fun reading the intelligent inputs from such glorious players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14520

I’d rip into you for this but you’re not worth my time lol. This isn’t even one sided, it’s just horse fed from some who’s been sat on the sidelines... I mean I haven’t read it all but I get the jist.

At the end of the day U.K. servers are getting smaller and smaller, everyone needs to pull together to stop this tribe hopping bs at end game or each worlds gonna start going down hill as quick as this one. I’m glad the more respectable people in end also agreed enough was enough with the last lot of people jumping over but it shouldn’t have came to this. Hopefully will help people stick with their tribes in the future

~Cods~
(Sifu Co)

DeletedUser14936

I’d rip into you for this but you’re not worth my time lol. This isn’t even one sided, it’s just horse sh*t fed from some who’s been sat on the sidelines... I mean I haven’t read it all but I get the jist.

At the end of the day U.K. servers are getting smaller and smaller, everyone needs to pull together to stop this tribe hopping bs at end game or each worlds gonna start going down hill as quick as this one. I’m glad the more respectable people in end also agreed enough was enough with the last lot of people jumping over but it shouldn’t have came to this. Hopefully will help people stick with their tribes in the future

~Cods~
(Sifu Co)

Wasn’t it a plan from day one to merge NE and Dregs? Does that not count as tribe hopping? Surely that’s as much of problem for the UK server.

And less of the lecture in morality... you have two guys on your account who find it funny to joke about raping peoples girlfriends.

DeletedUser14520

Lol how can you relate tribe alliances to jumping ship in the middle of the night and nobleing ex tribe mates?

Aye I forget your a snowflake sometimes, believe me when I say me and Gary have said far worse to each other than that in private chat though lmao. What worse shit you gonna come up with Jack? Enlighten us, the vast majority of people we play with know we have a sick twisted sense of humour. Just because you’ve posted it on here doesn’t mean we’ll back down down lol

~Cods~
(sifu co)

DeletedUser14933

Just goes to show the idiots that play this game tbh,
Not even worth our time jack

DeletedUser6695

I’m just really curious if “Dave” from skype has a forum account and would like to join us ?

He seems to be a nice, pleasant fellow

DeletedUser6695

Lol how can you relate tribe alliances to jumping ship in the middle of the night and nobleing ex tribe mates?

Aye I forget your a snowflake sometimes, believe me when I say me and Gary have said far worse to each other than that in private chat though lmao. What worse shit you gonna come up with Jack? Enlighten us, the vast majority of people we play with know we have a sick twisted sense of humour. Just because you’ve posted it on here doesn’t mean we’ll back down down lol

~Cods~
(sifu co)

OMG DAVE ITS YOU???

DeletedUser13198

Seriously Cods? Talking about raping another players girlfriend, just shows what type of man you are.

Yeah, I’ve not been exemplary but bringing my girlfriend into it? Grow up and get a life.

DeletedUser13957

Nice to see two absolute unknowns ask a member of 10 years who they are...

It’s always fun reading the intelligent inputs from such glorious players

Could be a member of 20 years, still shit at the game and made a gay post

DeletedUser14520

I assumed it was fairly evidential from
The above Conversation that I’m 12? Learn to read man

DeletedUser6695

Could be a member of 20 years, still shit at the game and made a gay post

So we’re setting how good you are at the game as a parameter for the quality of your posts ?

In that case I declare all your posts awful and insist you crawl back into your hole

DeletedUser6695

Interesting that posts have been removed.

It appears that the guys who wish people girlfriends be raped have went and cried about it.

Forum mod was always going to remove them... there are rules for a reason

DeletedUser14520

Big difference between wishing peoples girlfriends where raped and joking about it. You must have heard the old 9/10 people
enjoy gang rape joke? Or the extensive list of your mum jokes? They’re all pretty crude however people who say them do not actually mean it.. I mean talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill lol. It would be more punishment for the guy carrying out the act if what I said had any meaning to it anyway

DeletedUser5582

Big difference between wishing peoples girlfriends where raped and joking about it. You must have heard the old 9/10 people
enjoy gang rape joke? Or the extensive list of your mum jokes? They’re all pretty crude however people who say them do not actually mean it.. I mean talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill lol. It would be more punishment for the guy carrying out the act if what I said had any meaning to it anyway

No. You sent them a skype saying that you would "pay a black man" to do it. That's not joking. Then you sent the other co a skype wanting to fight them in real life. That was just merely sad and pathetic. That you are now trying to justify your sick posts just removes any lingering doubt in all our mind's that you are the poster boy for stupidity and I think contraception as well. Not that I think there was much doubt lingering about.

For those neutrals reading all this (and I apologise for the trolls here) as you can see from the original saying that folks were leaving DREGS/END because of the abuse like this. Case closed I think if we look at the posts trying to defend themselves. All this just so you can say you were Rank 1. I hope it was all worth it.

DeletedUser14936

Lol where’s the backtracking happened? Or you just spouting more BS?

I’ll happily post the Skype chat we had earlier again. As long as you don’t go crying again about ‘privacy infringements’.

DeletedUser14520

Honestly man I can hold my hand to my heart and say I wouldn’t have made the comment if I didn’t find it funny, therefore yes, we are “wrong ones”

DeletedUser14936

Out of interest, are you trying to justify your position about having opponents girlfriends raped?

DeletedUser14520

Not at all just clarifying my position, your making that mountain again ;)