• Thread starter Grappling Hook ?
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am recruiting players for a new tribe called:
R.E.D

Retired Extremely Dangerous

Requirements for joining:

1.) Your age must be over 25 years old.

2.) You must never complain about getting gang banged. This is TRIBAL wars. ( g-banging is apart of the game)

3.) You can be new to the game as long as you're willing to learn and take orders until you're up to speed.

4.) Because you're older & more mature than most players, it is mandatory that you fight and die with your tribes mates until
R.E.D is a respected tribe.

5.) Ideally you must be from the UK or within 1 - 4 hours of the UK timeline. ( We must play together )

6.) No talk about your piles / hemorrhoids will be tolerated before noon server time.. lol (unless it affects the tribe)

Tribe member limit: 5

1.) Grappling Hook ? - 32 yrs old
2.) Giles ??? + - 48 yrs old
3.)
GrapeApe5105 33 yrs old

As a mature 12 year old single malt whiskey, You are to have a blast with other aged whiskeys killing some young obnoxious 14 - 20 year old Pepsi drinkers. When they beg for mercy, you are to reply saying "oh dear" and then send them back to school without their lunch box. Once a top 5 pro starts attacking you with another 1 or 2 pros ( G-Banging) You are to immediately communicate and retaliate with other R.E.D members and try increase your skills. Always wear protection when gang banging players that have been infected with the teenage virus called "Attitude". and "Disrespect" A fastened seat belt will keep their teenage filth off our axes, so buckle up.

The oldest person I've met on TW's was 72 years old. Believe it! He destroyed me me with his colostomy bag 6 years ago. (and he never even took his teeth out)
To you sir I say: All respect goes to you, a modern pensioner who taught me to be humble and one day you will suddenly sneeze and crap your long johns all at the same time.

Only the kids under 20 years old will make fun of this thread. Just know that you might be my son.
^ Hidden text ^
l
. Hidden text .l

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12038

So you want a tribe full of old people whitout a life? James and Adrian here you go

DeletedUser

Terribly sorry Tropez. But you're not really R.E.D material. Once you hit puberty, wait another 20 years.
Listen!..... Your moms coming to turn on your night light.

DeletedUser8412

Do you hate all players better than you, or just the ones younger than you?

DeletedUser12654

I am old like 80 years and soon reaching hundred ,.. please invite me , i will click mouse at a speed game of -50
i will send train like speed round - 20

and will fake the player with speed round -5