Redhead

DeletedUser

We have learned of the death in hospital of Redhead, the Orc and LRAG player. I know she had many friends (some of whom may have been enemies in-game) and so I thought it would be well to make sure that the news was as widely disseminated as possible.

I only knew Red2 for a period of months - less than a year - but it was long enough to appreciate her, and to enjoy her as a friend and as a colleague. We in LRAG have missed her while she has been in hospital, and we miss her the more now, knowing we will not hear from her again. Our sincere sympathy and our condolences go to her family - for what little they can be worth - but at least they may have the comfort of knowing that she is missed in many places.

Requiascat in pace, cariad
Or, better still, come round the Wheel again...

DeletedUser

Very sorry to hear this news despite my disagreements with Redhead over the last year or so but a good reminder that there is more to life than Tribalwars and at the end of the day it is real people and the real world that matters most and must come first. RIP Redhead.

DeletedUser

i didn't know her but its still sad to hear the death of a person. RIP.

DeletedUser2961

I never had dealings with her in game, however, I know how close you can get to people on here.
My deepest sympathy goes to her family, friends and colleagues at this difficult time.

DeletedUser

I never knew her in game either, but we are a small community on w1 these days, any tragedy such as this really strikes home how close we are and how short our time is in this world. Many of us spend more time on here than with our loved ones lol.

My thoughts are with her friends , family and anyone else that knew her and is missing her.

Terry - W1N

DeletedUser269

This thread is to say your good byes, and nothing else.