Reflections

DeletedUser1508

That moment when you look back on things you have done in the past, and realise just how much time you have wasted on pointless 'achievements'... Was it really worth it?

DeletedUser6695

That moment when you look back on things you have done in the past, and realise just how much time you have wasted on pointless 'achievements'... Was it really worth it?

Put TW on your cv and you will get all the jobs

DeletedUser

Well I see somebody is in a good mood.

DeletedUser282

Jesus Christ. I never notice reasons for peoples names. Should always inform me when your username is something backwards (or any other such thing). Otherwise noticing that your name is marauder backwards after having played tw with you for quite a while at one
point, is rather frustrating.

And yes. And it probably wasn't.

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ. I never notice reasons for peoples names. Should always inform me when your username is something backwards (or any other such thing). Otherwise noticing that your name is marauder backwards after having played tw with you for quite a while at one
point, is rather frustrating.

And yes. And it probably wasn't.

My name is Koweris backwards. Just fyi.

DeletedUser4083

Players on .en grepo are confused as to why I write in this font :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Nothing better than a good ol'(or not so old really) sans serif font.

DeletedUser

Alright Mr. teal, calm down, other people use it too :icon_wink:

Agree with AP. It's only time wasted if you view at as such.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;diU70KshcjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diU70KshcjA[/video]

DeletedUser6695

Sjaaayy kinda was teal tbf, TnC was navy, I had darkslate blue. Were a few others too :p