Refreshing my memory

LairdBolton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’ve just come back to the game after a 15 years break. When I used to play between 2007-2009 the game was much simpler with less features. I’m trying my best to keep up with the updates, however I was wondering whether there would be a ‘world‘ more appropriate with traditional settings and slow pace. At the moment I joined w59. I am watching YouTube tutorials to refresh my memory - please any suggestions welcome on where to find useful tips etc.

Thanks for your attention.

mafialeader

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’ve just come back to the game after a 15 years break. When I used to play between 2007-2009 the game was much simpler with less features. I’m trying my best to keep up with the updates, however I was wondering whether there would be a ‘world‘ more appropriate with traditional settings and slow pace. At the moment I joined w59. I am watching YouTube tutorials to refresh my memory - please any suggestions welcome on where to find useful tips etc.

Thanks for your attention.

Yeah a "classic" world. Unfortunately I'm not sure another one is scheduled here for a few months but there's one on the switzerland site (in english afaik) starting soon.