Regarding The Forum Rules & Flaming/Swearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[la]Theres been a lot of issues recently with people treating each other unkindly. As such, I would like to remind you that it is perfectly fine to post off-topic in MSG: its even acceptable to spam. However, certain rules still hold true in this section of the forum: inappropriate posts (pictures or phrases) and offensive comments included. This is a remind of the forum rules: obey them. Most importantly, remember this section...

Forum Rules said:
Please treat each other with respect and remain polite. Do not forget that there are people of different ages and with different gaming ‘know-how’. Therefore, please stay patient if questions arise that you may consider “stupid” or “childish”.
You may use tactics to provoke your opponents in terms of ‘Politics & Propaganda’ as long as it stays game-based. Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.

...a section it seems most of you have troubles with. Spam all you want, but do not insult others in this section: it is still against the rules, and I will be less reluctant to hand out infractions to those who disobey this rule. I have seen too much arguing going on as of late to let it go without addressing it: we are a community, and all deserve the same amount of respect.

So, with that said: STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER.

...Thanks :D[/la]

DeletedUser

[la]In addition, any more posts about another user's post not being visible will be taken as an insult to that user and given an infraction (irregardless of whether you have previous warnings or not). You have the user ignored already, that is good enough. To rub that in their face should be considered no less than an insult and I'm tired of posters smugly pointing out when someone is on their ignore list: as the list itself suggests, just ignore the posts: DO NOT MAKE A BIG SCENE OUT OF IT.[/la]

DeletedUser

[la]Also (haha, sorry about all the rules, folks, but they're rules and are here for a reason, so I expect you to follow them) we're trying to keep this forum child-safe, so no posts about sex or drugs. Some posts have already been cleaned up, and I'll continue to clean them up: I've let a few slide, and never made it overly clear not to post such material, so I'll let past cases go by: but from this moment on, anything pertaining to the above mentioned subject matter (or anything else deemed inappropriate for younger eyes--yes, this means swearing as well) will be infracted.[/la]

DeletedUser4

[la]Also (haha, sorry about all the rules, folks, but they're rules and are here for a reason, so I expect you to follow them) we're trying to keep this forum child-safe, so no posts about sex or drugs. Some posts have already been cleaned up, and I'll continue to clean them up: I've let a few slide, and never made it overly clear not to post such material, so I'll let past cases go by: but from this moment on, anything pertaining to the above mentioned subject matter (or anything else deemed inappropriate for younger eyes--yes, this means swearing as well) will be infracted.[/la]

[tt]I would just like to add that this has come from Innogames[/tt]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
As some of you have already noticed I will infract you for swearing in this forum. It is unnecessary and against the rules. You will also be infracted the same for typing words like 'sh*t' the same as if you had typed 'shit'.

PS: I will not be infracting any posts that were made before I was a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.