Reporting Someone

DeletedUser

Hi,
I didn't know where to post this so I decided to post it in the questions part as I am asking a question.

I have this person who is following me around from world to world messaging me. Generally harassing me, being abusive, insulting me, belittling me and trying to control me. I have reported this person over 2 times on 2 different worlds but yet they are still free to come and find me and harass me. I want to know why nothing is being done about this person, the message clearly prove what they are doing and yet they are allowed to get away with it. I don't want to cause trouble I just want to play this game and make friends and be social. I don't want people following me around and spreading lies about me and writing me horrible messages. I thought that kind of thing wasn't allowed yet I keep reporting this person and nothing is being done about it. They are messaging me in game and also posting untruthful comments about me on TW Stats. I want to know who I can get in touch with about this and make sure something is being done about.

DeletedUser5582

The simplest thing is to block all communication from them. Click on their name ingame and when the player screen comes up look on the bottom left and click "block all communication".

If a message is abusive then report it with a support ticket. At the bottom of any message you have the option of blocking sender or to report this message. Click the report option and then send in the support ticket saying, concisely, what the issue is.

If a player is breaking any of the rules they will be banned. If you think that this should have been done and hasn't then in your support ticket ask for DaBookman to look at it and list the previous occasions and so forth. A player's IP address can be banned stopping them from spawning new accs

Blocking someone is the simplest way to resolve this though as if they can;t contact you then can't troll you.

As for making friends in TW join a tribe as this is the best way to meet new folk. I hope your experience improves from this point in.

Good luck!

DeletedUser

I can't see that blocking is going to make any difference if the account is being discredited.
Surely that's breaking a rule somewhere as Karzy's gaming experience is obviously being effected.

Karzy, if you're on w21 mail me in game, I'll chat with you - "whenyouwakeup"

DeletedUser6695

You can also mail me the name of whoever is harassing you. It's fun to belittle bullies

DeletedUser

thanks Cold-fusion but i wouldn't want you getting into trouble for it, and thanks matt2107 but i stopped playing world 21.

DeletedUser13240

He gets into enough trouble as it is :icon_rolleyes:.