Reputation-Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have quite a few questions regarding reputation so i decide to make a new post so hopefully all of them would be answered:

1- Where do i see my Rep
2- A little green sign by my name says "i am on a distinguished road" what does this actually mean?
3- I clicked a button that looks quite like a set of scales and it says i have ten rep points but none for that post: so i was wondering if i could see which posts got rep? and what those ten rep points actually mean

Thanks to those who answer or try to answer them

Im Godly

DeletedUser

I'm probs not the best person to be answering this but I'll have a go.

1- Where do i see my Rep
click on user cp it should be there
2- A little green sign by my name says "i am on a distinguished road" what does this actually mean?
it means you have some positive rep basicly.
3- I clicked a button that looks quite like a set of scales and it says i have ten rep points but none for that post: so i was wondering if i could see which posts got rep? and what those ten rep points actually mean
click on user cp and it shows you the last five of your posts that got rep and the 10 points show that you have 10 points worth of rep I think

DeletedUser

Where is it in User CP?

When clicking on user Cp it does not show any of my posts at all

Thanks for explaining the second one

DeletedUser

strange.. for me when i click on user cp and scroll down slightly I can see which threads I was given rep in and theres a link to the post.

DeletedUser

Not sure, hmm maybe a mod could help me when they have the time, thanks though

DeletedUser

It means that you have got at least 10 reputation points (which is the amount you start on), even the people with the highest reputation so far still have that next to their name.

And for 3, it's in your user CP, scroll down a bit and you see your + or - reps and you can click on it to see the post that was rated. You don't have any rep currently, I'll give you one point to show you.

DeletedUser4

[tt]please try using the search function on the forum as there is more than one thread regarding this subject[/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.