Reputation.

• Thread starter Final Countdown
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have a neg rep with </3 as the text as well. I think someone just neg repped several people and commented with </3.
What you say is true since i too got neg rep-ed.
lol, I was a bit surprised and confused at first.

DeletedUser

Your points are all valid, but just checking, would "</3" or something like it be a valid rep subject? You won't be able to remove any reps with anything like that in it?

DeletedUser

[th]n00b, it seems like you (and several others in this forums, including myself :icon_wink:) broke someone's heart. Thus he felt like negatively repping us with leaving the message (</3) for us meanies.

I won't interfere in such cases at all, that's right. If people will insult you heavily tho, I will.

EDIT: Checking that user's log, his heart got broken several times. He didn't gave anything else but neg. rep (</3). So I guess he got punished enough in real-life... [/th]

DeletedUser

Can somebody tell me where to view ur own rep? i cannot find it in my user profile. call me a noob call me what ever but at leaste have the courtesy to tell me =)

disreguard that. i must be blind. i see it now. (sorry for double post)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry, i dont understand.

what does blue rep mean, and green rep mean?

DeletedUser14

Grey would it be?
Green is good
Red is bad
Grey means the person is not qualified to give rep yet.

DeletedUser14

There is certain criteria that you need to meet before your rep actually counts.
We dont know what those criteria are, but its something to do with post count, rep and the length of time you are a member.

DeletedUser

There is certain criteria that you need to meet before your rep actually counts.
We dont know what those criteria are, but its something to do with post count, rep and the length of time you are a member.

Post count, no minimum membership, minimum rep (10), and you must not be banned. (Obviously)

DeletedUser334

Ah, I will try again once I actually turn 15, maybe they can give me a birthday present. ^^

:3
Lol I'm 16 an my application was perfected and I was not even chosen and they said mainly because of my age so f your under 21,

You might aswell just enjoy the forums as a member until they think they like you or go back to .net and apply.

DeletedUser

I recently got another </3 rep. I think this needs to be stopped, the poster does not even care about the posts. It is very disrespectfull that they are allowed to abuse yes abuse the system.

/endrant

It is sickening in my opnion I dropped 10 ranks! /fury lessening.

DeletedUser

I recently got another </3 rep. I think this needs to be stopped, the poster does not even care about the posts. It is very disrespectfull that they are allowed to abuse yes abuse the system.

/endrant

It is sickening in my opnion I dropped 10 ranks! /fury lessening.

Not that it bothers me every time I get rep.. but I get </3 aswell :)

DeletedUser

I have a neg rep with </3 as the text as well. I think someone just neg repped several people and commented with </3.

This.

Quite annoying to say the least, at least they could actually leave a decent comment ;) or continue to be a tough man/women and hide behind a broken heart.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Another negative rep with </3 as the comment. That makes 2. Someone obviously is finding it fun to down rep random posts for little to no reason.

Funny enough it was this post that got the negative rep this time.

DeletedUser

Another negative rep with </3 as the comment. That makes 2. Someone obviously is finding it fun to down rep random posts for little to no reason.

Funny enough it was this post that got the negative rep this time.

[th]Probably it's just you and Einstein annoying people with constantly talking about your received reputations? The broken-heard comments (with -rep) in your logs are all from different members. Same goes for Einstein. :icon_wink:[/th]