Res/Plunders Looted - Today

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Different from the other thread. Only interested in how much resources and how many plunders you have hauled since 0:00 ST. Looter of the day was activated today, which is similar to plunderer of the day but is total resources hauled instead of # of plunders.

149 plunders
94,713 res

DeletedUser5175

137 ~ Plunders

78,995 Hauled

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8643

who cares? not me...just carry on in my normal way

Nauzhror

Reaction score
who cares? not me...just carry on in my normal way

Eh, I don't much care for plunderer of the day, but want looter the first day it's available, have plunderer currently but only because it's a byproduct of very efficient farming.

EDIT:
looter_plunderer.PNG

Last edited:

DeletedUser1410

Eh, I don't much care for plunderer of the day, but want looter the first day it's available, have plunderer currently but only because it's a byproduct of very efficient farming.

EDIT:
looter_plunderer.PNG

lol no were near

178 times

Nauzhror

Reaction score
meh.

441,271 hauled. next wave is out tho, lol

Gotta say I'm impressed, assumed when I didn't have looter that Temporary or XxSaintxX did, was quite shocked to find out it wasn't either of them ahead of me but you, hadn't thought you had enough troops to outfarm me. (Though I do have 300ish hc supporting a tribemate at the moment that therefore can't farm, but that's not that much in the grand scheme.)

EDIT: 473,272/1,064

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
lol, Gix has troops alright.

463,154 hauled ressies.

it will be very close nauz, it will be down to who ever gets the last wave to hit before 00.00

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ack, have a lot of troops that will land still, but fallen way behind. Not sure I can make it up.

EDIT:
looter.PNG

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Awwhh, that was very tense, congratulations though Gixxer, I bet many weren't expecting that.
Skype-emoticons-37-clapping.gif