Resources... What are they?

• Thread starter AssasinatedNoOb
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Resources : A resource is any physical or virtual entity of limited availability that needs to be consumed to obtain a benefit from it.

Transport : Transport is the movement of people and goods from one location to another.

Hmm, lets examine this in a tw sense...

I know... Villages!
Villages are a resource. Without them the game cannot be played. As one must noble/consume villages, in order to make use of them.
Movement of goods from one location to another... Like from one player to another.

WAIT!!! But that means..

Rule 6.3 said:
Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as regular resource transports from a weaker player to a stronger player.

As I thought. The rules say you cannot regularly transport a rescource from a weaker player to a stronger player.

This means, that according to the rules:
the ferret is a push account. Been used illeagally to feed the Acheron1 account.

Now fancy that.

DeletedUser1728

Resources : A resource is any physical or virtual entity of limited availability that needs to be consumed to obtain a benefit from it.

Transport : Transport is the movement of people and goods from one location to another.

Hmm, lets examine this in a tw sense...

I know... Villages!
Villages are a resource. Without them the game cannot be played. As one must noble/consume villages, in order to make use of them.
Movement of goods from one location to another... Like from one player to another.

WAIT!!! But that means..

As I thought. The rules say you cannot regularly transport a rescource from a weaker player to a stronger player.

This means, that according to the rules:
the ferret is a push account. Been used illeagally to feed the Acheron1 account.

Now fancy that.

ROFL!

You know I agree with your thoughts on this one, but when they changed the rules they clearly state what pushing is, and feeder accounts isn't one of them.

Doing this sort of thing has happened at start up for years, and probably why the rules were changed. What is worrying though, is UK3 isn't start up and the fact that a 6 million account relies on feeder vills and gifts says more about acheron1's gaming skill (or lack of) than anything else.

In fact the trouser mammal is more deserving of ranking since he actually puts at least some effort into attacking, Achie relies on his buddies to do the bulk of clearing too.

It is almost tempting to wake up and make our way over to K66 and show him how a real player plays >:) That does mean actually playing though :S

But whatever, TFF is getting closer to him, it's a matter of time before he faces the onslaught.

DeletedUser8782

But in theory if he is providing res to the ana other account no matter the size he is helping the aco**** grow as the res provides packets and with out the packets the aco**** would not be able to get nobles to grow, so he is puching the account

DeletedUser

Rule 6.3 said:
Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as regular resource transports from a weaker player to a stronger player.

All dictionary meanings of the term 'resource' run along these same lines.

Resource - Definition:
1) A person, asset, material, or capital which can be used to accomplish a goal.
2) something that lies ready for use or that can be drawn upon for aid or to take care of a need.

The village is an asset.
In the rules, resources are not defined to be limited to only; timber, clay and iron. It is merely refered to as 'resource'.
A village is an asset, that lies ready for use which can be drawn upon to take care of a need.

DeletedUser8800

this is funny as you can see more than just ach is taking my villas lol
if im such a noob as some of your tribe are saying i have villas in noble range take them out
or are you lot scared of the ferret, lmao
im playing with in the rules if i wasnt then im sure i would be spoken too

DeletedUser8807

resourses are stuff we use to get troops and points
what else do you need to know

DeletedUser

Just a thought, but surely troops count as a resource of sorts too?

Therefore, any account that is sending support to another account regularly is a push account...! :icon_eek:

Uh-oh... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser8807

ya thats true if we had no troops we would be blasted to the other side of the world

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Just a thought, but surely troops count as a resource of sorts too?

Therefore, any account that is sending support to another account regularly is a push account...! :icon_eek:

Uh-oh... :icon_confused:

Technically they are a product, and use resources to be built, so in saying this you mean no one is allowed to play TW because it is a product of innogames! :icon_eek:

Or have I misunderstood(likely)?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I was merely pointing out how one could use the exact same argument as that used when quoting the dictionary definition of a resource to come up with an outcome that's even more obviously flawed. I don't feel the need to argue this though. :)

The duplicate of this thread in the 'General' forum brings up another couple of commonsensical points.