Revelation?

DeletedUser5774

With all of this talk about starting a speed tribe and stuff, I'd be interested in creating one I guess.
I'd like to call the tribe Revelation? but it doesn't really matter.
Annihilated, you were thinking about it? Maybe we could play a round or two together?

Creating/joining a new tribe wouldn't necessarily end my relationship with SLAP! I do still love Matt and his team and would love to play with them all again. I'm sure they miss me too. :3

I'm not interested in this Aidan/Matt drama; and if anyone did pm me about it, friend or neutral, I will tell you to go shove it. If either member of SLAP! or anyone else were attacked it would be for purely reasoning around the round.

DeletedUser3312

ally but no backstab yes?

nah am kiddin. GL, though the drarma will end next week.

DeletedUser5774

Well, first day on speed for Rv (Revelation?)
First round today, I was three hours late joining. Managed to get to 9th.

Then the round that just finished I should be finishing top three. I had a noble train ready to take Robin's main village + should've had two 3ks nobled. But that loyalty bonus...

To make it worse:

8 kopforthat NULL 23.519
9 SexySmurf Rv 23.501

fuuu

DeletedUser5774

Oh, and I have a splitting headache playing TW all day... (dull)

DeletedUser9598

Even if you took all 3 of them you wouldnt have made top 5. Shame it didnt last until midnight though i was enjoying owning the masses that were ganging me

DeletedUser3312

Stop hating on everything. Do you not get bored of it?

DeletedUser

Not everything, I like to mix it up a little, and add some spamming.

DeletedUser3312

He's just mad because he's been caught cheating again, and his account has been permanently banned. Germans... pfft.

DeletedUser

Black95 is Tropez' new account. Although we'll probably see that banned in the next couple months too :?

DeletedUser10790

is this open to join? i would be interested in playin weekend rounds and maybe the odd midweek one

blue

DeletedUser

Black95 is Tropez' new account. Although we'll probably see that banned in the next couple months too :?

He's just mad because he's been caught cheating again, and his account has been permanently banned. Germans... pfft.

hmmm little question...

http://ukp1.tribalwars.co.uk/guest.php

How could he play there with perma bann? With perma bann the server would have 60 more barbs with an average from ~7400 points per village, if u have a brain, for what?^^

How late was he joining and was he playing with someone?
Because I was three hours late and I was playing with nobody.

about 30mins ^^ but he played alone

/Tobi