Revenge of the Faithless

DeletedUser7369

The council of PEST would like to make public the following statement:

Following recent incursions into our territory by FATE, stealing our targets, waging war on our allies and closing our routes for expansion until few remain, we feel that the time is right for us to show these religious oppressors that no matter how big their armies, no matter how keen their intent, we will defy them and we will carve our names into the annals of time as the tribe that brought them to their knees.

We will marshal all the forces of our empire, summon our troops from their rest and have them sharpen all the weapons at their disposal and put them to use in the defence of our way of life. No longer will we sit by and observe the growth of this tribe and allow it to go unchecked.

The war will be testing and arduous for the foe is strong, but we will not falter, we will fight them from our walls, we shall fight them in our villages, we shall fight them in their army camps and ours, we shall fight them wherever we find them. There can be no surrender, so long as they continue to claim dominance over this world we share we will hound them to the very edges of the earth edges and there destroy them.

The spread of the Imperial Faith is a blight on our world that must be extinguished and no longer can we let our allies in Bi! stand alone as the last candle against the night. We will bring freedom of religion back to this world that all may worship as they wish (as long as they don’t want to sacrifice my cat cause that’s just wrong).

The Imperial Faith will meet their FATE. and AMOKS has assured me he shall deal their Doom. (see what i did there tom?)

DeletedUser

Ok, sorry was confused at first :lol:

You could've done a slightly more PnP'ish Pnp? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

to all members of +PEST- and =FATE= lets have a very good, very brutal war.

War is good,
Talon

DeletedUser

so the nooby, and pathetic excuse for a tribe bi!(sexuals) had to bring another nooby tribe in to help cover their arse.

so much for the whole "bi!" are the best" situation smile?... the lies and decite are an abomination!!!

and so fate will squash you all like a bug!

"i'm so fly i can make anyone look good"
killakid10.

DeletedUser

Yes i am well aware of that but find me one person who didn't read that and think summit dirty!

DeletedUser7369

Killakid - you sure its not simply that anyone can make you look bad?

Laura - me n i reckon ade as he sounds educated.

DeletedUser

Killa what would you prefer?
To sit up on your elite podium expecting all us "noobs" to avoid warring you just because we might lose? ;P
Wheres the fun in that?

DeletedUser

no longer can we let our allies in Bi! stand alone

Instead, PEST will now stand alone against FATE, as their allies Bi! have collapsed in a little heap of chaos.

DeletedUser

i agree.

war is good!

but i was just angry because you guys declared on us when the members of fate tried their hardest not to start a war with you guys. and due to the recent happenings in bi! it looks like pest have got the full force of =fate= to worry about. =)

DeletedUser7369

i agree.

war is good!

but i was just angry because you guys declared on us when the members of fate tried their hardest not to start a war with you guys. and due to the recent happenings in bi! it looks like pest have got the full force of =fate= to worry about. =)

You did try quite hard to avoid a war with us, but then on the other hand you gobbled up villages from players we made quit, made war on our allies, and started establishing a foothold in our K. Not conducive to peaceful relations.

All in all, the game is for fighting. so lets have some fun.