Round 19

DeletedUser

Round 19 - 5 Hour Bash

• Start: Sunday, 03/10/10 17:00
  • End: Sunday, 03/10/10 22:00

Description:

Players start with increased building levels (HQ 3, Warehouse 3, Timber 3, Iron 3, Clay 3, Hiding place 1).

The farm limit is active. Per farm level, 150 units are supported.
  • 20 minutes beginner protection.
  • No paladin.
  • No archers.
  • Simple tech smithy.
  • Units outside villages cannot be scouted.
  • Fake limit active. Minimum attack force is 1 per cent of village points.
  • Barbs and advanced bonus villages grow to 7000 points.
  • Coin academy.
  • 3-member tribe limit. No attacking tribemates. No leaving tribe. No outside support.
  • Random starting location.
Bash round. Opponents defeated as attacker wins the round.

Per farm level only 150 defensive units are supported - for 4500 total at level 30 farm.
More than that fights with reduced efficiency.

Please can someone explain the bolded part. This doesn't seem like a very good bash round to me, I would have prefered no BP and smaller barbs, but this could encourage the turtling and me owning them :icon_biggrin: Otherwise interseting settings and MaFiA will participate in ALL the 5 hour rounds

DeletedUser

Farm rule:
Basically, you can only have 150 x (level of farm) in the village. Any more and the troops will fight worse (a bit like no church)
150x30 = 4500 so max 4.5k troops to defend a villa unless you want them to fight badly.

DeletedUser

Sorry this was kind of a fail, the only bit i did highlight (it screwed up after I added the quotes) was the More than that fights with reduced efficiency.

DeletedUser

Does it mean that once you go over 4500 D units, all of your D units fight worse, or does it only include those troops which exceed the limit. So if I had 5000 troops, would only 500 fight with less efficiency or would all of them fight with less efficiency?

DeletedUser

Does it mean that once you go over 4500 D units, all of your D units fight worse, or does it only include those troops which exceed the limit. So if I had 5000 troops, would only 500 fight with less efficiency or would all of them fight with less efficiency?

I think its the amount that actually take place in the battle, so if you have over 20k D troops including support only 4.5K troops fight, but I dont think the reduced efficiency is to do with that, its to do with general battles