Round 38

DeletedUser

Hey speed-guys!

To bring some activity to our really inactive speed forum, we can just introduce one discussion topic every speed. To start, we use the current round. Round 38. We started this one at 10.00 server time, which is almost 4 hours ago, and we are slowly going to the noble zone. As this is my first serious .co.uk speed, I didn't know that there were this less players, but the nice thing of it is that there are really quick fights. In a normal speed round at the .de or .net version of Tribal Wars, I would only build up till I have nobles, but now I had to react at people who were attacking me and Tribe Mates. This results in a LC lose for me, but it's much better then someone else who last all his LC.

Attacker: Kick Makowski
Origin: [001] Kick (489|492) K44

Quantity: XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
Losses: XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Defender: flubberkupken
Destination: flubberkupkens village (496|489) K44

Quantity: 0 0 8 0 37 433 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 8 0 37 433 0 0 0 0 0 0

Flubberkupken attacked well, and I'm sure I'll meet him again in a later stadium of this speed round. At the moment, I've got other problems. No fight problems, it's quite silence at my village for a while (doesn't mean that I don't watch anymore!), but my two concurrents, 07041989 & Mangii, are growning extremely fast. Almost an hour ago I was number one, at the moment I should deal with rank number 3.

fyoffr.jpg

so far it's a really nice round. Unfortunately there isn't very much concurrency, but I hope I don't fail in this player-field. Everybody good luck with the rest of this round, and feel free to post at the speed forum during this speed. Don't like inactive forums. :icon_wink::icon_biggrin:

Kind Regards,
.Carebear (Kick Makowski)

DeletedUser8323

Ahh here is the guy that handed my ass to me on a plate :icon_sad: Im sorry, but i assumed every player on .co.uk were as bad as the ones i had been bashing all day. I could have beaten you, i should have and i screwed up. At the time though i owned half of the lc on the world and you owned pretty much all of the other half ^^

DeletedUser

Ahh here is the guy that handed my ass to me on a plate :icon_sad: Im sorry, but i assumed every player on .co.uk were as bad as the ones i had been bashing all day. I could have beaten you, i should have and i screwed up. At the time though i owned half of the lc on the world and you owned pretty much all of the other half ^^

Indeed. I think the only real fight I had this speed was against you. It's a shame that you attacked with your full nuke, so I could backtime you at once, but after that it was a nice fight where we both didn't have our nuke. Unfortunately after that battle everything went easy so I could just noble. I had 55.000 points when my shift ended and number 2 had 7.000 points.

Today I had to go to school so Creature, which has been my co for many times, took it over. He went from 55.000 till 180.000 points, and rank 2 does only have 12.000 points.

But now it's 8 more hours till the end. Creature and I will try to get everybody under 3.000 points, but I'm not sure if we will succeed in that. :')

DeletedUser6695

Is anyone actually playing speed? I think most people are concentrating on w6 tbh

DeletedUser

Is anyone actually playing speed? I think most people are concentrating on w6 tbh

Well not that many people. Once had a 2 on 1 at me, but that weren't high skilled players. Since I had 50.000 points I'm just rimming everybody with 3.000+ points.

DeletedUser

And now were in sleep mode. We have played the last 30 minutes without any troops :icon_biggrin:

But, nobody attacked us :D

DeletedUser8323

One thing i find quite important that confused me a lot... Where the hell are the miliseconds on .co.uk :\ I find myself in a position with one village needing to defend an incoming noble train all timed to the second, and i dont have a hope in hell of splitting it. I didnt even know what i was meant to be aiming for!

DeletedUser

I suppose it doesnt help thinking that scouts are nobles....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

One thing i find quite important that confused me a lot... Where the hell are the miliseconds on .co.uk :\ I find myself in a position with one village needing to defend an incoming noble train all timed to the second, and i dont have a hope in hell of splitting it. I didnt even know what i was meant to be aiming for!

+1
i think everybody sbould have a chance to snipe, but if there aren't any MS, spniping is impossible.