Round 7

DeletedUser

From myself and roch2001, we would like to thank the people in NUKE! and Dune in the last round, aswell as the many others who found themselves unable to remove me for the last hour.

Whilst I cannot put up the mails, I believe those guys in Dune will find themselves kicking themselves, well, Jigsaw to be more specific.

Poor Jigsaw, got nobled at the end, catted several of his academys, got his farms down, and then his team mates overtook him.

To the guy who kept calling me names because he couldn't take you just got beaten by somebody who should of been rimmed with roch around 3 o'clock "Gf kid, noob."

Hahahaha, see you guys next round, if your good enough to play. :lol:

DeletedUser7217

From myself and roch2001, we would like to thank the people in NUKE! and Dune in the last round, aswell as the many others who found themselves unable to remove me for the last hour.

Whilst I cannot put up the mails, I believe those guys in Dune will find themselves kicking themselves, well, Jigsaw to be more specific.

Poor Jigsaw, got nobled at the end, catted several of his academys, got his farms down, and then his team mates overtook him.

To the guy who kept calling me names because he couldn't take you just got beaten by somebody who should of been rimmed with roch around 3 o'clock "Gf kid, noob."

Hahahaha, see you guys next round, if your good enough to play. :lol:

This round was interesting, but clamju why didnt you noble Donut? I could have stayed in the top 20 if the freaking noob didnt noble one of the top players

DeletedUser

Well lemme see, Dan.

From after BP til the end of the round, I got attacked and attacked... and attacked. To respond the guy who kept hasseling me because I annoyed Jigsaw to the point he finished 8th instead of 5th, well...

Dunes mistake was not catting or nobling me after I was cleared by a nice backtime by ghossst. Too bad for them I recovered in 10 minutes, took out some NUKE! player, farmed his level 25+ mines, got my noble and pwnd Jigsaw in the last 10 minutes.

Heheh..

DeletedUser

:icon_razz:
Yeah, clamju you cleared me early on and messed me up totally :icon_neutral:
But Dune gave me a nice wee village at the end too:)

DeletedUser7217

I still think the best comeback was from me. Restarted at 16:15 and whilst eating Doner Kebab in Nan with mayo nearly got to the top 20 for points and unofficialy top 15 for ODa

DeletedUser8105

what's the point of being in top20 if your OD is near zero....

DeletedUser7217

You are joking me ? 3k points, 500 point before restarting and I have at least 12k ODA, which didn't increase due to the delay of recording ODA if you didnt clear the person

DeletedUser

I still think the best comeback was from me. Restarted at 16:15 and whilst eating Doner Kebab in Nan with mayo nearly got to the top 20 for points and unofficialy top 15 for ODa

Lol, my comeback was better in my personal opinion. roch2001 just got nobled by two very lucky attacks by them, and then I started catting Jigsaw who was rank 1 at the time (which personally for me was why the top 3 did so well) and from the on, it was me dodging ect from them.

Ghossst or whatever did a really nice backtime, and that cleared me. Idk if he was meant to do it for Jigsaw and co or for himself, but they didn't continue catting/farming me, which led to me coming back and nobling Jigsaw after he had nobled his last 3 village. Which he tried to take back and failed because I timed a noble after his last. By then it was too late for him :3

Ultimate Bagel.
What said something so you would make sure you nobled me :lol:

aha! Bagel! yeah, you got pwnd :3

Yeah, from after BP I was in top 10 OD. Towards then end, things calmed down, due to lack of troops :)

DeletedUser

Ghossst or whatever did a really nice backtime, and that cleared me. Idk if he was meant to do it for Jigsaw and co or for himself, but they didn't continue catting/farming me, which led to me coming back and nobling Jigsaw after he had nobled his last 3 village. Which he tried to take back and failed because I timed a noble after his last. By then it was too late for him :3
aha!
Bagel! yeah, you got pwnd :3

Ghosst tied to backtime my farming run missed by 10secs but i defended anyway and killed about 500lc and100axes if i remember rightly but he was nobled shortly after that which was a bit unfortunate for him lol

Yes i know ;-(
I couldnt dodge your constant attacks due to silly lag :-D

DeletedUser

Ghosst tied to backtime my farming run missed by 10secs but i defended anyway and killed about 500lc and100axes if i remember rightly but he was nobled shortly after that which was a bit unfortunate for him lol

Yes i know ;-(
I couldnt dodge your constant attacks due to silly lag :-D

You know, it was really fourtunate. I hadn't farmed you for 8 minutes (was busy) and was about to send all my LC to your village, looked up on Skype as I was about to ok it and Roch showed me a report of you have loads of defence xD

If you had come clean I would of left you alone, honest.

DeletedUser

You know, it was really fourtunate. I hadn't farmed you for 8 minutes (was busy) and was about to send all my LC to your village, looked up on Skype as I was about to ok it and Roch showed me a report of you have loads of defence xD

If you had come clean I would of left you alone, honest.

Well, I've never really talked to you before, or have I? (whats your skype?) so i didnt know if you would give in lol.
also, im quite often stubborn so wont beg or give up lol :lol:

DeletedUser6695

Lol, dune also had a lil thorn in their side from me.

Until I lost connection to teh stupid internet and lost a vill :(

But atleast I nobled a vill off one of them.

btw my ign was I liek meepits

DeletedUser

Well, I've never really talked to you before, or have I? (whats your skype?) so i didnt know if you would give in lol.
also, im quite often stubborn so wont beg or give up lol :lol:

I couldn't of nobled you anyway. I didn't have an academy until the last 15 minutes of the round.

DeletedUser7217

Lol, dune also had a lil thorn in their side from me.

Until I lost connection to teh stupid internet and lost a vill :(

But atleast I nobled a vill off one of them.

btw my ign was I liek meepits

i was wondering which noob got rimmed to let me in the top 20 <3

DeletedUser

I couldn't of nobled you anyway. I didn't have an academy until the last 15 minutes of the round.

same here lol. I was either going to go for you or the big guy beside me. But then i got academy in last 10mins then realised it was packets so could only build one noble man in time so my lvl20farm nuke wasnt going to be wasted on you!:icon_razz: