Round 7

DeletedUser

same here lol. I was either going to go for you or the big guy beside me. But then i got academy in last 10mins then realised it was packets so could only build one noble man in time so my lvl20farm nuke wasnt going to be wasted on you!:icon_razz:

I had no defence. I would of had to pull off a backtime on you, which would of depended on who had the most axes xD

DeletedUser

I had no defence. I would of had to pull off a backtime on you, which would of depended on who had the most axes xD

which if you hade more than 800(i think) then you would have won, which is more than likely. But i had my trusty spears and hc(very few) waiting at base camp:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well I cleared OverDose and catted him and then he got about 5+ players to attack me and some to stack his village, have to stop going solo tbh. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

I got spanked by him :(

I cant wait to get my connection updated :p sniping can be quite difficult

DeletedUser

Well I cleared OverDose and catted him and then he got about 5+ players to attack me and some to stack his village, have to stop going solo tbh. >.>

I didn't get them to, i don't know what happened... I just mine whored way to much to be honest lol. Wasn't expecting to get attacked :)