Round 8

DeletedUser7217

Top ODA, not so good in points but let me see how many people i backtimed/cleared/prenobled ... Ah yeah thats right 6 active players. And at the end i gave my village away but the noob didnt get it

DeletedUser

Lol?

I got rank 4 and I've always assumed I'm a noob at speed lmao.

DeletedUser6603

Top ODA, not so good in points but let me see how many people i backtimed/cleared/prenobled ... Ah yeah thats right 6 active players. And at the end i gave my village away but the noob didnt get it

Ahh, so it was you I was working with, enjoyed that, good fun! Im still a speed round noob, so im just happy to have survived to the end lol

DeletedUser7217

Ahh, so it was you I was working with, enjoyed that, good fun! Im still a speed round noob, so im just happy to have survived to the end lol

Don't worry you did great, this is what my 2nd week playing speed i think :)

DeletedUser6775

im carp at this game all round and got 17th... was not as competitive as some of the over rounds im sure as i normally get nobled or wiped out after afew hours :icon_cry: :lol:

DeletedUser

im carp at this game all round and got 17th... was not as competitive as some of the over rounds im sure as i normally get nobled or wiped out after afew hours :icon_cry: :lol:

Almost did, frantic dodging >_>

DeletedUser6603

That was my second attempt at speed, let alone second week lol