Round descriptions

- Mr. President

Reaction score
Please be a bit more explicit on the round descriptions.
I've seen 7000 points be called raised start and then seen 800 points called half raised start. Just tell us what the buildings we start with are.
Also, less n0s and more n1s if possible (mines 6) would be good
Smaller rounds would also be a big plus, its easier for someone to play a 3hr round fully than for that person to keep playing the same round for 2d

- Mr. President

Reaction score
the current round says slightly raised start, i was expecting like a 2k point start or so and it starts basically n1 :confused:

Lady Buttocks

Reaction score
And the Victory Conditions of Last Round was: First to 25 villages and 1 500 000 ODA wins 200pp
But was over after 2 hours without getting to the required ODA.

There were many rounds in the past week with other errors.
- a tribe-limit of 5.. and there were tribes with 10 members.
- other tribe-limit differences between the descriptions and the actual settings.
- a 4-day-round which runs for 5 days (this one was funny for a once.. if you go all in when you think the round is over in 10 minutes.. and it goes on for another 24 hours..;)
- no round announced.. starting them without notice (or 30 minutes prior to the start).
- and so on..

TW was fun a few years ago. it's a bit messy now..

- Mr. President

Reaction score
Yeah, the round ended as soon as I got to 25 villages, but i'd be self bashing and it wouldnt take that long to get to the 1.5M anyways and i had no competition so i guess it was more than won already
The admin probably forgot to set the ODA as a winning condition and just set the villages, or maybe he set both and the server closed as soon as someone reached one, not sure.
A ton of multiple day rounds is really bad as well, they are won in the first day mostly (like you could see on the round that we are talking about it was supposed to last 2 days and the leaderboard looks the way it looks)

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Round was a tryout I set up (cfr uk discord).
There were some... issues which I'll attempt to address in future attempts at such a round.

I messed up the raised start, will give more info about villages builds.

n0s and n1s you'll have to explain, it's a term I haven't come across yet (or I've forgotten).

I set the round to end when someone reached 25 villages, hoping ODA would be somewhere up there (after I got called out at setting it at 150K first).
Will tweak the settings on such a round to allow for more competition, though it's not as easy as it sounds and highly player dependent.

Multiple day rounds will remain, can't have all 4-hour rounds. Not everyone likes those.

Check #7671 for a sec and tell me whether there are things you'd want added to description.

I'm also open to feedback on the rounds I plan (not every round is planned by me, not by a long shot).
If you notice settings are not as described, feel free to ticket or let me know in the #speed channel on Discord and I will correct if possible.

- Mr. President

Reaction score
In this current round it is also a complete mess, why is it possible to purchase ress. prod bonuses and complete buildings automatically?

- Mr. President

Reaction score
n0s is 26p start, and n1 is mines 6 start
n0s make farm terrible and inconsistent
also, leave the moral on only in longer rounds pls
i'd like to know the map size (space between villages) (normal, small, large) and number of barbs / bonus villages by player
In a round with a low starting village someone who knows how to sprint would easily outsprint everyone else and especially with that coin price it was really easy to get to 25 villages, no way it'd take someone 1.5M bashpoints to get to that

- Mr. President

Reaction score
And i can definitely see where you're coming from saying that not everyone likes 4h rounds, but theres like a 2 day round per 3 4h rounds that makes no sense

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
In this current round it is also a complete mess, why is it possible to purchase ress. prod bonuses and complete buildings automatically?
I will have to verify if this was intentional with the person who planned it as I didn't set it up.

It does read normal distance. Village start is definitely high, just a few levels shy of a fully built village.
Map size is 100, 200 inner barbs, 400/100 barb/bonus per player spawn.
I'll add that to the description.

- Mr. President

Reaction score
Also, loyalty taken by the noble
I assume in this server it's basically always 20-35 but it's not like this everywhere else