Ruffus= Duffus?

• Thread starter Coolest person here
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Once upon a time, Ash and Mr Ruffus fell out - Ruffus exchanging some ugly words. Short conversation below:

[13:37:11] Ruffus / Briar Rose: He's a *smelly* *bunny*
[13:42:39] Liam (Pushty): *Bunny* is a strong word over a game.
[13:41:39] Ruffus / Briar Rose: he's a *bunny*
[13:43:03] Ruffus / Briar Rose: its all about respect and most of the *BUNNIES* don't have any

Respect creeping in a mini speech yet again, it does always have to make an appearance, doesn't it? :lol: Might want to try out a synonym every now and then, duffus, here; I will help you out - Click here

But this world he had a devious diplomatic plan, but being the ego that he is, his brain storm only turned out to be a drizzle - I personally think it is due to his shoe size exceeding his IQ and not knowing when to keep his mouth zipped.
So, doesn't take Einstein himself to now how that turned out - BADLY.
Shortly after this, I took his main. :lol:

Some quotes from him to me:

Ruffus said:
Let me know if your starting W12 and what direction and then we will see if you as good as you think you are eh!
Took your main about a week ago now buddy
funny_kid.gif

Ruffus said:
lol its a real shame that this game has fools like you, but hey theres one on every world that THINKS he can take me out
So come on then bring it BOY
I just did, and boy do I wish I could do it some more- almost as enjoyable as a 3 letter word (will let the rest of you figure it out, as I highly doubt ruffus will be familar with it). Nevertheless your main villa is delightful
pounding.gif

So, as a tribute to the man himself, I know I should of maybe named the the village ‘respect’ or ‘lol’, but it didn't fit in with the theme - sorry ruffus minions, no gravestone here. :icon_cry:
So minions gonna hate! Ruffus gonna hate! Show me some love, rep pwease?

So I have proved my point
fencing.gif

We be friend now?
true_friendship.gif

To conclude:
reflection.gif

Ruffus’ ego> Ruffus’ IG ability.
He is too easy to rim :icon_rolleyes:

Tip for you ruffus:
Refine your skills bro. You’re not so great at dancing…
belly-dance.gif

Next time we review the book by ruffus himself: "How to fail consistently"
funny_laugh.gif

Shout-outs to: Wayne, Lee and Pushty for the first quote (my special noob).
Ash, Lee & Wayne- trio made in heaven born in hell.

Cool beyond belief.
prison_mini_me.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8800

can i just say this is so funny and deserves some reps without a doubt
lmao

DeletedUser

thats it ash you take all the credit :lol:

i see me and wayne are in the credits at the bottom :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+1 rep!

Funny his management skills are worse than his ingame skills.

DeletedUser8687

Funny as hell ash well done! dont want to take anything away from your achievment but is a triple co played acc nobling a solo one that big a deal?

DeletedUser

Funny as hell ash well done! dont want to take anything away from your achievment but is a triple co played acc nobling a solo one that big a deal?

We had a down time of week and a bit so should be larger... And normally ruffus has a co or two knocking around keeping it on the low. But not too fussed, just not to fond of ruffus :lol:

DeletedUser1511

We had a down time of week and a bit so should be larger... And normally ruffus has a co or two knocking around keeping it on the low. But not too fussed, just not to fond of ruffus :lol:

Dude use the search function. Almost everyworld Ruffus gets made to look like a fool.

Only so much you can suck before everyone else catches on

DeletedUser3371

Go troll somewhere else, Wardy! :icon_rolleyes:

He earned every inch of bragging rights on this 1 and if just because the only person whom hasn't learned by now that Ruffus will get owned frequently, is Ruffus, then you can't blame Ash for making the lesson a public 1.:lol:

C'mon, it's not like Ruffio and the lost boys wouldn't have made the announcement 2 as loud and twice the size if they were on the other end of the axes!:icon_redface:

Btw, hope you have been some where nice but it's nice to have you back anyway. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wardy, I know- it's what makes it funnier. I have trolled him before now. But his ego is massive its how he takes defeat personally- with personal insults. "He talks the talk, but doesn't walk to walk" as the saying goes. So a good spanking every now and then is always fun :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

Fail thread is fail...

Dunno why people even bother posting about Ruffus anymore