Ruffus= Duffus?

• Thread starter Coolest person here
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Even worse if I get personal messages on skype asking me to rep a thread it aint going to happen.

I rep threads or posts that I feel deserve it.

The Ruffus bashing is old and frankly tiresome and the gif's weren't that funny.

DeletedUser6695

I got the same, then the guy refused to tell me his ign, saying he was hated. Then he told me he was an awesome player :/

To cut a long story short the guy who nobled Ruffus is bad and IMO ruffus is probably a better player

DeletedUser

It's kinda boring and don't know why anyone would laugh at it and the bright blue is annoying and the gifs are pointless and Ruffus hate is old news and you don't really know Ruffus' shoe size and none of the synonyms in the link are the right context and really no need to boast about rimming and your grammar is bad and you actually asked for rep and your conclusion wasn't even at the end and you suck at tribalwars.

DeletedUser

It's kinda boring and don't know why anyone would laugh at it and the bright blue is annoying and the gifs are pointless and Ruffus hate is old news and you don't really know Ruffus' shoe size and none of the synonyms in the link are the right context and really no need to boast about rimming and your grammar is bad and you actually asked for rep and your conclusion wasn't even at the end and you suck at tribalwars.
perfect analysis of the thread

DeletedUser

bashing ruffus isn't "fun", it was maybe for some the first time, now after the 734th thread about ruffus having done this or that, it's just pathetic and shows some inferiority complex/social acceptance need which the thread starter is trying to resolve by having a go at ruffus

DeletedUser

bashing ruffus isn't "fun", it was maybe for some the first time, now after the 734th thread about ruffus having done this or that, it's just pathetic and shows some inferiority complex/social acceptance need which the thread starter is trying to resolve by having a go at ruffus

i fully disagree, where are the other 733 threads? read the thread again there was no having a go at ruffus, just stating facts. TBH i would actually say that this was a fun thread to get people reading and enjoying the game

DeletedUser

Laughing at others misfortune is pretty sad.
Play the game and stop this stupid flaming nonsense.
Ruffus = decent player. He got nobled/rimmed. Whooppee doo. Ash nor his tribe has won the world yet.
Start bragging then. Just my two cents.

DeletedUser5774

Ruffus being targetted only proves that he is a good player. Other players, that're less known like the OP, will choose to target someone like Ruffus to get some e-fame and reputation on this game. I don't know why? I certainly wouldn't like to be a target on Tribalwars; and thats all that the OP has done... Made himself a target.

About Ruffus: Did you know that his tribe on UK4 dominated the premade tribe Bi!? Considering Bi! has noteable players like Nauzhror and others from .net that have been known to gain rank one time and time again, wouldn't you consider Ruffus's tribe a success?

Or UK5, where he has dominated for a long time, and might even win that world?

Your propaganda sucks, and so did your PnP.

DeletedUser

its a game after all!

You could be the best player on tribal wars, But start in a bad area, surrounded by a mass recruiting tribe can ruin any decent players game.

Ruffus is a great player, he just got unlucky.

DeletedUser10869

Ok it is good (and about time) to see some Ruffus love on these forums or at least some folk standing up for mindless flaming as lets face it Ruffus is a decent player and head and shoulders above your TW average.

Did he luck out this time round?

No he made some truly bad calls and backed these up with some worse ones. Anyone can luck out with a position etc etc but thats not what happened here.

Ty to those that can see beyond a quick flame but lets not go to far please!! Ruffus lost UK12 not through skill or lack of but a basic failure to read events and that in any Duke is fatal. He could have retrieved the situation fairly easily but for whatever reason chose not to (pride possibly but no one but him will know).

On this thread had it been made before the diplomatic debacle was aired and his tribe disintegrated I would have said well done, well played etc etc

It wasn't so I didn't. I understand from former Ruffus minions that after the diplo went horribly wrong Ruffus threw in the towel pretty much. To noble him then and shout about is no great shakes.

To noble Ruffus when he hasn't had a diplomatic car crash and his tribe are with him now that would be something to boast about!

Alas that is not what happened here.

Finally, he has restarted (again says something about the measure of the guy that he hasn't slunk off into the sunset/.net) so lets see what will happen and also means that there is still hope that we will be treated to the Ruffus "we was robbed lol/respect post)

C'mon Ruffus you can still post! Just a few lols and one respect mention pwetty please with chocolate sprinkles :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ruffus being targetted only proves that he is a good player. Other players, that're less known like the OP, will choose to target someone like Ruffus to get some e-fame and reputation on this game. I don't know why? I certainly wouldn't like to be a target on Tribalwars; and thats all that the OP has done... Made himself a target.

About Ruffus: Did you know that his tribe on UK4 dominated the premade tribe Bi!? Considering Bi! has noteable players like Nauzhror and others from .net that have been known to gain rank one time and time again, wouldn't you consider Ruffus's tribe a success?

Or UK5, where he has dominated for a long time, and might even win that world?

Your propaganda sucks, and so did your PnP.

On W5, his tribe hmmmm? was rank one until war with ALO plus a couple of others if memory serves, Ruffus and some of hmmmm joined ALO, this is the only reason he is still on w5. Had he not ALO would have beaten him.

Needless to say I still think he is a fair player, and ALO under Fropp before he quit and now taylor2730 have got w5 won

DeletedUser

Well i laughed forget all politics and prop was still quite amusing to me pinch of salt guys everyone seems so its this its that rah rah rah less seriousness and a few more sprinkles of fun never hurt anyone..:icon_biggrin: