Rules for premade section [Read]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Hey guys,

So I'm getting kinda tired of merging posts together and what not and I'm especially tired of people bumping their threads up after 2 hours of no posting. It's just ridiculous. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, lets begin:

Bumping Threads;
You are allowed to bump a thread up once every 24 hours. If the last post in the thread is yours then what you need to do is delete the last post (copy the message if it has anything important) and then post your bump up along with anything from the last message.

People who don't follow this rule will recieve a custom warning from yours truly so I know what the violation is. After the warning has been issued, you will be infracted for each time you break the rule.

Spam;
I know that each thread is a discussion of sorts for the premade. Asking questions about the premade is fine. However debating the leaders capabilities/the line up/anything negative is not. I don't care if the leader is the worst leader in the world, you don't need to spam his thread up with your accusations.

Spam violations are treated as normal, if you have prior infractions/warnings for spam, you will be infracted.[/ke]

DeletedUser2765

[ke]I would just like to remind everyone that flaming and/or spaming other premades threads is not going to be tolerated in anyway shape or form.[/ke]

Status
Not open for further replies.