rules

• Thread starter done and dusted
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is a genuine question. Why when you report someone for cheating, When they are clearly cheating and have heaps of proof you get fobbed off with they are not cheating? So the question is why are we still playing this game if cheaters are allowed to get away with cheating with no punishment?

Thanks
DD

DeletedUser

I hear what your saying, ive noticed on several occasions when reporting things to the mods on .co.uk that there seems to be no set rules that you cant waiver.
Clear rules breaches on several occasions have been overlooked due to accounts/sitters finding loopholes to get around what is otherwise a clear rule break. Im not in anyway blaming the mods for this, but the rules seem to be set up here (on certain worlds) where it is almost impossible to implement a ban as there are so many ways of working around the rules, i wont give names but tribe lock-down rules are often worked around. I've even been told certain things by one mod and promised it wont happen again only to see it happen a few months later with the same consequences ie. no ban where a ban or rule break is quite clear.

There really does need to be an overhaul of what is and what isn't allowed, i know for sure on .net many cases that ive seen on .co.uk would have been banned no argument, they wouldn't take you working loopholes as a way to get around the rules. A rule breach is a breach and they would find a way to implement the ban that is needed rather than pointing out the loophole that has been worked.

Unfortunately not all players out there are happy to play by the rules and all the time they are encouraged to work around them this problem is only going to get worse, rules are rules, this is a game, made alot less enjoyable when rule breaking is almost encouraged if you do it this way or that way.

My 2cents