Rules

• Thread starter Hooligan on Tea
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Thanks Thargoran as before it was more "yes you can use the scripts found in this link however you can use others as long as they do not break the rules"

Purple Predators' statement was being approved by Tracey and is 100% valid.

Again thanks for the answer I did wonder why the mod was making the rules.
Not helped as he also set up a discusion thread which to me says they are not the rules but what might happen.

On the plus side I've now found some players to farm:)

DeletedUser

I have a question regarding the rules..

In K54 theres ALOT of polish people,
about 80% not being able to speak english

shouldn't they be kicked or something?
gathering up in purely polish tribes was disbandable i thought too.

On W38.net they disbaned 2 250 member tribes belonging to Russian players so why should this be any different considering its actually a UK server, not International like .Net is supposed to be.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I have a question regarding the rules..

In K54 theres ALOT of polish people,
about 80% not being able to speak english

shouldn't they be kicked or something?
gathering up in purely polish tribes was disbandable i thought too.

On W38.net they disbaned 2 250 member tribes belonging to Russian players so why should this be any different considering its actually a UK server, not International like .Net is supposed to be.

Depends largely on the admin. Quite often invasion tribes come to servers and are not forcibly disbanded.

DeletedUser

Well hopefully these admins will do the right thing then...

whats the point of having people on an english server who cant speak english..
it doesn't benefit anyway.

They created a tribe called HaBeNa,

now its ToT and BL

BL is purely Polish, and ToT is about 80% polish or perhaps 100% with 20% who can speak english..

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well hopefully these admins will do the right thing then...

whats the point of having people on an english server who cant speak english..
it doesn't benefit anyway.

They created a tribe called HaBeNa,

now its ToT and BL

BL is purely Polish, and ToT is about 80% polish or perhaps 100% with 20% who can speak english..

I don't really see a problem with it myself. I've foreign worlds where I couldn't speak the language and was never banned. They're not really harming anyone by playing.

DeletedUser

Why should they be forcibly disbanded anyway? If they have 250 players from Russia, they aren't discriminating because they can't invite anyone any more. They just made a tribe with friends... I didn't hear about this, but it seems borderline racist (languageist?) to me.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Why should they be forcibly disbanded anyway? If they have 250 players from Russia, they aren't discriminating because they can't invite anyone any more. They just made a tribe with friends... I didn't hear about this, but it seems borderline racist (languageist?) to me.

They weren't actually 250 members. They were refusing to recruit people who didn't speak Russian on an English game, so they were disbanded by the ingame staff.

DeletedUser

They started ruining the world, they were making family after family..

their local server literally raided the world lol

Nauzhror

Reaction score
They started ruining the world, they were making family after family..

their local server literally raided the world lol

It didn't ruin the world. It let me easily color a large group of farms, which I can no longer do.

DeletedUser

Take away mass recruit, another generation should feel the pains of quing troops in 300 villages by hand!

On another note, I like links in the notebook better but was too lazy to do it with scripts around so its a + for me :p

DeletedUser

Thanks Thargoran as before it was more "yes you can use the scripts found in this link however you can use others as long as they do not break the rules"

Purple Predators' statement was being approved by Tracey and is 100% valid.

Again thanks for the answer I did wonder why the mod was making the rules.
Not helped as he also set up a discusion thread which to me says they are not the rules but what might happen.

On the plus side I've now found some players to farm:)

The discussion thread was created because there were literally no visible threads in that forum section that could be posted in by users. I plan on turning that thread into a general discussion of scripts and also an area for players to make script ideas/suggestions and can get the idea approved before they take the time and effort to actually create it only to get it denied.

DeletedUser

I don't really see a problem with it myself. I've foreign worlds where I couldn't speak the language and was never banned. They're not really harming anyone by playing.

On .net, tis English speaking only. On the Finnish server, English is not allowed in most areas of the game.

And:

§12) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. English should be the only used language since it is the only language that is understood by everyone! All profiles, descriptions and in-game forums must be written in English. It is not allowed to create tribes exclusively for one nationality or language and/or to exclude other players because of their nationality. There will be no replies to support requests written in other languages. Repeated violations of that rule will lead to an account ban. If an in game message written in a language other than English is reported by the recipient a punishment might be given. Famous Latin quotes are allowed.

DeletedUser

It doesn't actually affect everyone as long as they don't write any profiles or mail anyone in other languages...