Rumors & Facts.

DeletedUser14036

True and true
And the nub tribe called nEs (not even serious I think its called) has secretly NAPPED every tribe on the first two pages in the rankings -_-
Heard from extremely credible sources

DeletedUser

They haven't NAPPED with the tribe am currently in so that can't be all true Lol

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Maybe this will help.

Evil Omen Apr 27, 04:05
I'm giving you a heads up, We are in talks with both [ally]DRBL[/ally] & [ally]w00t[/ally] about getting a three way merge into [ally]Norse[/ally]. Both parties haven't agreed yet as they have to talk to their tribes about this and everything. If this happens it will be a 30 member tribe and no room for anybody else. However, I can make a reservation for you by getting a weak link out of the picture if you give me your word about joining if they both accept.

Also I would like you to keep this information secret and not spread around to everybody else.

here's the print screen link if you want to see it properly:
http://prntscr.com/axegy8

Last edited:

DeletedUser14036

Wtflip the tribe doesn't even tell you who they've napped

DeletedUser

Maybe this will help.

Evil Omen Apr 27, 04:05
I'm giving you a heads up, We are in talks with both [ally]DRBL[/ally] & [ally]w00t[/ally] about getting a three way merge into [ally]Norse[/ally]. Both parties haven't agreed yet as they have to talk to their tribes about this and everything. If this happens it will be a 30 member tribe and no room for anybody else. However, I can make a reservation for you by getting a weak link out of the picture if you give me your word about joining if they both accept.

Also I would like you to keep this information secret and not spread around to everybody else.

here's the print screen link if you want to see it properly:
http://prntscr.com/axegy8

Silly boy!, You were suppose to keep it to yourself & not spread it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

First war - hope the underdogs do in a family tribe. Be good to see that happen. However, stats so far say otherwise. Good luck to both sides there.

The second war listed. Well there is enough quality in the family tribe there to see of Black with some ease. But again, power in numbers will see them to victory there. However, I do hope Black put in a shift, and give a good fight to them. Make things on the world interesting.

Just wonder if fighting this early will give a victory to ZP, or allow ZP to gain ground during each war. Will ZP go to war soon? Be interesting to see how many of there PP whores quit...

DeletedUser14036

TLD is crappy as hell, they have a fricking council, 2S however could be decent idk and DRBL is full of pp spenders I believe but players like Winky Pixie are heavily equiped with axes (trust me I have seen)

DeletedUser14133

T~L~D family to join 2S hitting DRBL. (Possibly Shadow is involved?)

Hi thebull,

Kindly point to where this statement has entered the public domain, and elaborate.

DRBL is full of pp spenders I believe but players like Winky Pixie are heavily equiped with axes (trust me I have seen)

Hi Erichhartman,

I challenge that statement. Strategically, an investment is required (future world included), however playing the market right, many premium points can be won. Perhaps you witnessed the work of geniuses and should reconsider the "profit" that is soon to be reaped. Now your understanding hopefully has been altered. In addition, with an established base, growth is at the same time a viable option. Thus, your statement is based on a predispositioned bias considering someone, yourself or someone related, shared first hand knowledge of a report. I should also add that I have no knowledge if premium points were even used.

It is important to keep in mind that regardless of participation, these forums are monitored. Put your money where your mouth is.

DeletedUser14036

Hi PillBury,

You challenge my statement yet I doubt you know much, if anything about these players; their best players have a lot of points merily because they use premium points and no not in a 'genius' way or whatever, it's a grab what you can from the market world here.
I am positioned right next to this tribe, I can see that no they are not great players at all, they might have a decent few but in general they just aren't that good. They use pp to climb the rankings; don't get me wrong, that's perfectly fine, I havr nothing against people who buy 200k pp per world, it's a strategy I guess but I did say that they were premium point spenders and that stays true.

If you don't know if PP were even used what are you even arguining about? Like seriously, and 'put your money where your mouth' is, aye it is exactly there

DeletedUser14036

I have not slept for 20 hours so I probably just wrote a bunch of crap tbh, but they remain pp spenders

DeletedUser

well.......... If they are 'Crap', prove me wrong boyo <3