Rumors & Facts.

DeletedUser10619

So he is, my bad, not sure what happened there. Can i change that to "The currently ranked 16th player is a PP whore"

**NOTE** rank 16 correct at the time of this posting

DeletedUser14129

From now on every rank 16 is a pp whore, although everyone uses it, but he uses the most.

DeletedUser11544

Well he was right in a way, the rank 1 player is a pp whore.

DeletedUser

There's a lot of love going about for *GT and myself, rumour has it that Insomnia is not so secretly obsessed with us, share the love, you don't want to be wasting all your time and efforts on little old me.

Fact has it that rank 2 is also a pp whore...well was, is that something else I've done wrong?

Brisr949, congratulations on lotd yesterday, our area is highly contested.

DeletedUser14129

You just don't know how to farm you mean, you have 10 village's I have 1, In theory i work 5 times more efficient than you. I also started without the immense boost, which i shouldn't be talking about, because everyone uses boosts. And the mysterious did GT got an push acc or not, I also started week+ later.

Yes practically you are ahead now, Wouldn't want to race anything here though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14036

In theory he has, yes more, but smaller villas too
Also, Grantorino has some defensive villas which not-even-arguably do not farm as good as offensive villas whereas you have 1 offensive villa

A lot of his farms are close to multiple villas... he shares farms with his other villas

He has better farming competition than you

They also do not bother as much as you... look at your plunders lol, 400-600k is worth a lot more to you than it is to them

DeletedUser13734

Did you put a lot of thought in to that post Daemon? It doesn't feel like it.

DeletedUser14129

With that amount of village's I would get over 1 mil, though i wouldn't be the one to noble 1000 -to 1500 points village's because it takes to long to be usefull in the way i want it. About the farming compitition, he has got 10 village's and he didn't consider to take the competition out instead of noble ling 1000 points villages?

No not really just wrote what came to my mind, though would you like to prove otherwise then?

Gt is getting to much attention though, how about we talk about something else! (including myself)

DeletedUser

You know we love the attention Daemon. Not sure why we get so much of it mind as we're actually quite easy to get along with, but first thoughts are more important to most I guess.

It looks like you have it all planned out, you're clearly a far superior player to either *GT or myself, although a lot of players are, we're just here to enjoy ourselves and see how it goes.

Now to get this thread back on topic:

Fact - we've looted just over 5m, might not be the best but I'm happy with my efforts.

Rumour - I have a train headed towards 555|501 and plan to spend an obscene amount of pp in building it up, I here the farming is a little easier over this way ; )

Nauzhror

Reaction score
In theory he has, yes more, but smaller villas too
Also, Grantorino has some defensive villas which not-even-arguably do not farm as good as offensive villas whereas you have 1 offensive villa

Defense farms just fine. While lc are the best farming unit in the game, spears outfarm axes by a huge margin. Defense farms well enough that when I did defense first village on a .uk world (before there were premium features to buy res) I had a roughly 900 point lead on rank 5 at 2,000 points.

DeletedUser14036

Defense farms just fine. While lc are the best farming unit in the game, spears outfarm axes by a huge margin. Defense farms well enough that when I did defense first village on a .uk world (before there were premium features to buy res) I had a roughly 900 point lead on rank 5 at 2,000 points.

Offensive villas farm better than defensive villas

DeletedUser10619

Shall we test that theory?

This is not an archer world so that removes part of this equation, and we will demonstrate with a full Nuke village versus a full D village.

Standard building, 7000 Axes (70,000 max haul) plus 3000 LC (240,000 max haul) (obv rams cant haul) Max haul = 310,000

Quick ish D Build 9000 Spears (225,000 max haul), 2000 HC (100,000 Max haul). Max Haul = 325,000

So no, D villages farm better than nuke villages.

DeletedUser14036

I don't usually call people stupid but you really deserve it here

Lc takes 4 farm space and hauls 80 ressie each
4 spears take 4 farm space and together half 100res

GUYS WE HACKED IT - stop farming with lc, spears are better, or the expensivr slow ass low haul carrying HC

DeletedUser10619

If i have made a mathmatical error, then please explain, and i will accept my stupidity

DeletedUser14036

I edited my post for you
I am not going to check your maths, your theory doesn't deserve it

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Shall we test that theory?

This is not an archer world so that removes part of this equation, and we will demonstrate with a full Nuke village versus a full D village.

Standard building, 7000 Axes (70,000 max haul) plus 3000 LC (240,000 max haul) (obv rams cant haul) Max haul = 310,000

Quick ish D Build 9000 Spears (225,000 max haul), 2000 HC (100,000 Max haul). Max Haul = 325,000

So no, D villages farm better than nuke villages.

Even using your numbers:

7000 axe * 10 = 70,000 / 18 = 3,889
3000 lc * 80 = 240,000 / 10 = 24,000

Your D:
9000 * 25 = 225,000 / 18 = 12,500
2000 * 50 = 100,000 / 11 = 9,091

27,889 for O vs. 21,591 for D.

D does not farm better. Troops do not all move at the same speed. D does however farm very well, and better than many people give it credit for.

Also 1 lc builds much faster than 4 spears.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10619

Well you've lost me there professor, but i will bow before your knowledge. But one thing to say, be it D or O village, farming requires effort.

And Erich dont call me stupid, when your best farming daily total on world 27 is

RankNameTribeScoreDate
601 Erich Hartmann
23458_thumb
NAO

You probably be best not commenting at all

DeletedUser14036

Sir I apologise for calling you stupid, was a bit moody,

However, that is not me, I am Randyyy, ThePic, TheAmk, ThePenatrator, Surrounded by nubs etc etc not the original Erich boss

DeletedUser14129

Well you've lost me there professor, but i will bow before your knowledge. But one thing to say, be it D or O village, farming requires effort.

And Erich dont call me stupid, when your best farming daily total on world 27 is

RankNameTribeScoreDate
601 Erich Hartmann
23458_thumb
NAO

You probably be best not commenting at all
And you sir should shut up, because you are embarrasing yourself :lol:

E: Sorry that was mean, please continue