Rumors of w50...

Killing Time

Reaction score
Not from this thread they haven't :)

I heard a whisper that apologies are in order as I was getting threads mixed up (there are so many and they are so tricky to find ;) ) However, I am sure Booky that you are supposed to post in this thread in the form of a rumour e.g. rustle in the grass/whisper in the wind that sort of thing if you could up your game a bit please :p:p:p

BigHugh

Reaction score
Okay so some clarification on the "rules": You are allowed to comment on the rumors that are brought forward ;)

Deleted User - 896972

I heard there was Rabbit Stew for breakfast.

I also heard Jo (KT) has a solid recipe for the dish :)

DeletedUser15199

I heard an unknown cool guy is rank 1 opponents defeated, standing strong on the mast of his almost sunken ship, just a rumour though

I also heard GB and BB are being gifted more villages :)

Deleted User - 896972

I heard a rumour that Bunnies lost a "few" troops in a failed Op.

I also heard something that cannot possibly be true - Lion of Heart has been overtaken as is no longer number 1 :oops:

Lionheart123

Reaction score
I heard a rumor I made 80k pp today... others also made a killing... I would wager nearly 200k spent on market today!

Deleted User - 891486

I heard there was a squirrel that came from duluth got bitten by a dog with a rabbits tooth

Deleted User - 891486

I heard a rumour that TW forums used to be decent. What the hell happened

BigHugh

Reaction score
I think what happened was that 95% of the actually good, intelligent, dedicated players disappeared due to the development of the game and we are now left with this sad group...

BigHugh

Reaction score
Damn the forums sure have gone QUIET. I'm sure some fellas are happy though as they were speaking pretty highly about themselves, but when shit hit the fan it ended with quite an embarrassing exit.

Don't wanna name any names though

HolyTrinity3x

Reaction score
I heard a rumour that NHS had premade plants in all the main remaining tribes.

Its either true or they've done a whole lot of recruiting spies, turncoating and dishing out false promises.

Last time i check 70 players can't get a win medal...

Last time i checked you actually had to fight to win a war... maybe thats changed.