Rumors!

• Thread starter Leif The Plunderer
  • Start date

DeletedUser8782

Rumor has it AKP has gone :icon_eek:

After their war on RAC i expected more from them to be fair, cant say JBOX had the biggest factor for them disbanding as i doubt it is but i expect it was one of them only if it was a little factor, I expect it was the leaderhip as it shifted around recently which was the cause for AKP to be gone

DeletedUser6748

why the big hug with gold, just before the war started.

call it what you like dickie only time will tell,

if you want people to be scared of you, maybe you should have choosen a better name then juicebox?

So we didnt take any villas off gold? perhaps a little research is needed on your behalf is needed :icon_rolleyes:

When have I ever said that JBOX was scary max? please point this out to me max? seems your the one who mentioned JBOX being scary, no one else has.

The reason why he mentions us having a family tribe is because he tribe is not good enough to take us down, hence the merger with RK and the shared forum with AKP, but some other tribes rejected their offer.

@ MOFO I was not implying that RK were scared just Max & Darth

Rumour has it AKP disbanded because of Darth's being a moaning baby in the shared forum :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6748

Rumour has it my LOOM spy is joining THE1 as they are trying to merge yet another tribe into their family

DeletedUser

When have I ever said that JBOX was scary max?
@ MOFO I was not implying that RK were scared just Max & Darth

you answered your own question in your own post,

some people really do amaze me sometimes

rumour has it dickie should really stop posting stupid posts on the externals, or chubbs will dismiss him.

DeletedUser6748

Rumour has it I should read through my posts before posting :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that some rumours are true and others not so true but the choice of which is an art form

DeletedUser8782

Rumor has it AKP kicking players to save stats, E.g. Hoops and Stuart :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rumour has it those 2 were sufferering post-JBOX stress disorder and were beyond our help...

DeletedUser8782

Well you guys have the sit for them and they joined your before we even attacked them as soon as we started hammering them you kicked them, stat saving :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

rumour has it, nameo is sadly leaving w6 for rl issue's and will miss everyone .

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor that "someones" awfully close to their old pals Maxy and Darth!?!?

DeletedUser8897

hope that was not you sending those atrocious trains at canonnballc37.. i had my 7 year old hit the mouse button for me, and it still had a football field between it.

DeletedUser

Nope not me,I'm through with UK worlds. Just can't seem to get used to the settings....but your #1 fan is right there beside you. He hasn't sent you any love.....Yet. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that insane amounts of caffine has something to do with it

DeletedUser6748

Rumour has it glen aka press to play aka magnatu wont jump down the stairs