Rumors!

• Thread starter Leif The Plunderer
  • Start date

DeletedUser4147

rumour has it the person above is a noob.

OHH, sorry thats a truth.

rumour has it glen has tribute tribe :O

DeletedUser

Rumour has it that Fatalll doesn't like me can't think why :lol:

DeletedUser

Rumour has it out of mrschief's 89 villages nearly 2/3's of them are internals , maybe mrchief should spend a bit more time teaching her how to attack

DeletedUser8897

rumor has it alwaysonlines *cough* belle morte & barbarians*cough* dont count like mrschiefs do.. do you get much of a response from the grey army dude? your last 31 conquers have been less than war worthy and you have the nuts to come in here and slag of somebody else's list rofl....thats a FAIL!

DeletedUser

rumour has it all those barbs were all full of troops and all needed to be cleared , and hmmm 24 - 3000 point barbs and 29 internals out of 70 villages , so thats 53 out of 70 hmm well done fella , rumour has it mrchief needs to teach you as well , he could be busy .......... FAIL .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

Rumor has it this thread is as dead as TP and Max

Im back any one excited, No

DeletedUser

rumour has it Jimmy white is the uk servers biggest noob!! ;D hehehe

DeletedUser

hey sir j, havent seen u since w25. still as quick at jumping ship? lol

DeletedUser

don't remember you at all freya :p sorry :icon_neutral: what was your IGN. and nah, i was the word's biggest nooblet back then hehehe :) now one of the top rank on two uk worlds and in the leading tribe on w35 :lol: and you can ask anyone from JBOX (or WETZUP from w4) i stick by my tribe and help out nowadays :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u probs wont remember me, i was astarte 31 and we were in =BoB= and i think eldar together (im sancus's wife). glad to see youre doing well :) sancs and i are coplaying on w25 now with an account in subv

DeletedUser

Oh dear lord, Sancus was a legend :icon_biggrin: i do remember now hehe :) yeah it was exams time when it all went wrong and someone said KINGS (i think it was) were gonna declare on us so i bailed and tried to avoid conflict with a couple of others as i had good friends in both KINGS and =BOB= lol....

just checked the rankings, seems =BOB= are still going :p not as strong as when we were there though :) say hi to sancus :) good times on w25 until i got owned for leaving =BOB= haha.

Which account in SubV are you? seems they have totally dominated the world from day 1.

why are you on these servers anyhow? :)