Rumours

DeletedUser

If you mean game speed (as in settings) you are very incorrect, since the next world is most likely to be .5 game speed :icon_rolleyes: , hence a lot of experienced players cannot wait until the release of that world (I know a LOT of good, experienced players joining our little, fun premade :p) . This world isn't full of hugging , it is just not full of PnP. That may change if Adellion agrees :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh yeah sorry, some noob sent 50 axes + 1 noble at one of our players :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5283

50 axes? or 50 lc and nearly 200 spears on a village that was cleared

if thats what your talking about that would be me

DeletedUser8687

Glad to say no huggling happening where I am - and though I do agree with Clamjukiller re slower worlds i'll probably hang around here due to new work commitments i'll have soon. A slower world will suit me then

Rumour has it your leaving the country :icon_cry:

DeletedUser5283

And yeah old news? You are picking up a nice amount of ODD according to the stats :icon_wink:

think TutoR has picked up more not to mention losing a half nuke :lol: attacking a village he didnt scout

DeletedUser

think TutoR has picked up more not to mention losing a half nuke :lol: attacking a village he didnt scout

Mate, you are truly are an ignorant noob. You have more ODD. Yet you try to prove me wrong when I am LOOKING at the stats between the 2 tribes :lol:

DeletedUser7851

Sorry who are you? Can you explain the following points please:

• "World 7 isn't playing out how it's supposed to
  • All premades have failed, a few remain (-V-, RaGe and TuToR were the only premades to join....)
  • "The more experienced players" as the only 3 accounts that I know that can't wait to move to UK8 are Tyranny, Temporary and j0sh from Inevitable

Well Clearly I'm Bhavik32 as stated by my user name. Duh
I just say what quite a few players are thinking. One of them being me. You've listed 3 pre-mades, obviously premades were going to be successful as they quite often are but quite a few didn't expect to see this world so large. The size of the actual world size was intended to be small and quite a few players have joined making it quite over crowded in some areas. DRINK! or Tense originally was a premade with high hopes and general pressures of this demanding world caused it to disband and some players to move over to KnK who we were originally at war with. SAXANG was originally a premade tribe and went from ranking 5 to around 50. There are a few more cases of this and I don't blame them. Also about the point where a lot of experienced players are just waiting for world 8: You've listed 3 but there is a list of others, just because not all experienced members are known doesn't mean that they don't exist. Those 3 commonly use the public forums or have somehow made a name for themselves. I know many others who have been playing this game for over 5 years on both UK and .Net and are finding this world slow and filled with too many new members, new members are excellent for the game but many don't use the forums and trying to keep a tribe of purely vets of the game is difficult not to mention trying to get players to remain solidly active as no doubt you would have found if you've previously led a tribe. No offence intended but I know very little of you too and therefore I must remain ignorant with the reply.

I hope I cleared up my points.

Bhavik :)

DeletedUser6695

50 axes? or 50 lc and nearly 200 spears on a village that was cleared

if thats what your talking about that would be me

I lol'd, you sent spearz with a noble :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I have to admit I have never heard that SAXANG or Tense were premades, I thought most of them were the usual mass recruiting tribes. This world may be filled with a lot of new players, but because the world is filling up slowly the competition is quite tight . And I never expected you to know me, very few .net players know me :D hence my name, nobody you know :D but never mind that, I agree with you on most of what you have said.

DeletedUser

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Adellion again.

I get this message too many times

DeletedUser7851

I have to admit I have never heard that SAXANG or Tense were premades, I thought most of them were the usual mass recruiting tribes. This world may be filled with a lot of new players, but because the world is filling up slowly the competition is quite tight . And I never expected you to know me, very few .net players know me :D hence my name, nobody you know :D but never mind that, I agree with you on most of what you have said.

Yeah, Bad*vibez organised DRINK! or as we were going to be called: Tense on world 6. I had had some dealing with him across world 5 and he joined our tribe in world 6 and it went from there. As for SAXANG I have known their leader for a long while and they invited some of us on world 6 to join them but we decided to stick with our plans. Although as the way most things fail we started off really tight and active and as more players joined and as players became inactive it just descended. I only started playing this game when UK 1 came out but to be honest I have only known so many people across my time playing this game. Buy I don't often use the public forums as I usually have very little to talk about on here hence why I'm not well known however I generally keep upto date with with the goings on and I know some of the common names like Monty Python and Ruffus ect. ect. but now I can add you to the list :)

DeletedUser5283

Couldn't agree more, it seems the L.I. experiment will have another chapter.

how many time times did your leaders declare war on l.i befor i disbanded the time?????

and how many time did ur leader try to distroy my account on world2 send around 1k attacks aday only to noble 0 villages jai attack me and FAILED (he was 1 of the best players in world2)juke attacked me and FAILED (MY ACCOUNT ON WORLD 2 IS STILL THERE)but with over 100 - 200 villages more then me so say what you want i no how to defend

DeletedUser

Hoggy, our leader is Adellion and partially Cory / AP.... well done you can turtle but you suck at start-up, all I can see you doing is munching barbs and turtling, yeah well done, I did that on UK1 on a flux account. He had every barb nobled in his area and all villages were D, I defended and didn't lose any villages, don't boast about it :icon_rolleyes:. As far as I am concerned you are a pretty poor start up player.

DeletedUser5283

Hoggy, our leader is Adellion and partially Cory / AP.... well done you can turtle but you suck at start-up, all I can see you doing is munching barbs and turtling, yeah well done, I did that on UK1 on a flux account. He had every barb nobled in his area and all villages were D, I defended and didn't lose any villages, don't boast about it :icon_rolleyes:. As far as I am concerned you are a pretty poor start up player.

Rumour has its i suck at start up :icon_sad: well done for spoting the obvious and some thing av said since the start of this world do i need to learn a new way to doing start up YES and i too big headed to take adivse on start up NO