rumours

DeletedUser8782

Rumors

Ok i find this thread funny on UK6 so i will start one here as it gets funny so just say any rumor you want, ill start

Rumor has it that ade has quit TW AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

btw can a mod change the title name as i mis-spelt it by adding a 'u' by accident

DeletedUser8782

actually rumor is the correct way to spell it but rumour can also be used as it is the British variant of rumor

DeletedUser

Rumor is one of the orignal spelling, straight from Latin, Rumour is the English spelling, but then our american friends reverted it back as with a lot of words with u and s/z.

DeletedUser8782

so in theory i was correct as rumor is the original spelling

rumor has it FATE are on the verge of disbanding, this is what im told by my sources :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2154

Rumour has it theres a mass uk4 quitting week coming up

DeletedUser

Rumour has it a certain ~UR~ player is considering quitting.

DeletedUser

Fact has it i'm awesome... oh, wrong thread :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

so in theory i was correct as rumor is the original spelling

rumor has it FATE are on the verge of disbanding, this is what im told by my sources :icon_rolleyes:
rumour has it glen's sources very often confuse "WET" with "=FATE=" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rumour has it someone has managed to build a HUGE tree in their village, the tree produces Warrior Squirrels. Warrior Squirrels can attack and defend, and each one has the power of 1,000 axemen, 1,000 archers and 1,000 HC. I have this from a very reliable source.

DeletedUser857

[gfx]I heard that this thread is going a little off topic, and that Alex's infraction stick will be unleashed if it continues to...[/gfx]

DeletedUser8782

rumor has it the rumor thread is meant for any rumors that they may have heard, so in theory if someone told me their was warrior Squirrels they wouldn't be lieing and i would say its a rumor so in theory it is on topic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

rumor has it the rumor thread is meant for any rumors that they may have heard, so in theory if someone told me their was warrior Squirrels they wouldn't be lieing and i would say its a rumor so in theory it is on topic :icon_wink:

But... that's just a rumour... obviously :lol:

DeletedUser8782

rumor has it luca died

[1:56:31 PM] Radarr/Friskytam/Jofealey: :D
[1:56:53 PM] Radarr/Friskytam/Jofealey: Luca died.
[1:56:54 PM] Radarr/Friskytam/Jofealey: :D

DeletedUser6695

Rumour has it Glen keeps spelling 'rumour' the American way :/