Rumours

• Thread starter DeletedUser5175
  • Start date

DeletedUser9170

Yes i hear same thing too
that dogs will own the k then take over the whole world :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

some one let me know the S.n.M account is a new player ;)

Hang on a minute... what are you doing online? didn't even say goodbye or hello to me :icon_sad:

I heard a rumour Matt requested i leave the Top 20 as him not being the only evoL member there hurts his ego.

DeletedUser10204

I heard a rumour that a speed player from .net and .uk is joining the world and he said he thinks hes got the patience to play a normal speed world and said that it would be much easier than speed because you have more time to set up what you can do for example snipe and then back time with a noble train

DeletedUser1508

I heard a rumor that some people don't know what punctuation is.

DeletedUser

Speed player... punctuation takes up typing time, which gives you another half a second to lose a village

DeletedUser10204

Speed player... punctuation takes up typing time, which gives you another half a second to lose a village

well said :p nah its because im lasy and didnt pass english gcse :) i dont even know what punctuation meens :p jks ofc i do

DeletedUser4147

I heard a rumor that some people don't know what punctuation is.

I heard a rumour someone can't spell rumour correctly :p (if your american, i have 1 thing to say -> Teach Proper English)

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour someone can't spell rumour correctly :p (if your american, i have 1 thing to say -> Teach Proper English)
Isn't commenting on one's English/Grammar against the forum rules :icon_confused:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I heard a rumor that possession is nine tenths of the law, and since over 75% of the english speaking people speak american english it is now our language. Whether it was once yours is irrelevant.

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor that possession is nine tenths of the law, and since over 75% of the english speaking people speak american english it is now our language. Whether it was once yours is irrelevant.

I heald a lumoul that Chinglish will soon become univelsal language of intelnet. Whose it is now is illelevant.

DeletedUser5582

I heard a rumour that this thread got moved to the tavern so you can have a spelling bee there :icon_wink:

I heard a rumour that if you did abuse someone's grammar in another thread then you might get a mail!

But as these posts are just rumours who can say what is about to happen?!

DeletedUser6695

I would love to see proof of that rumour

DeletedUser5175

I know for a fact (ok so it's off topic! posting facts!) that the thread creater, created this thread to stay in the main forum as a place to post gossip.

Could you just clean the thread or create another one in the tavern with the spam in? or move to MSG?

It would save me creating another thread with a more specific OP . . . which rumour has it I will do if you insist on moving this

DeletedUser5582

The wind whispered to me that apparently folks can't find things in the tavern so have moved it back :icon_eek:

A mysterious stranger left me a note that should more rumour threads be made there will be some ninja editing and soft furnishings removed from my naughty step!

A note left by the milkman reminded me to remind you that talking about bans is not good and that some folk spell words wrong deliberately (looks at 0210 and sighs)

DeletedUser6623

i heard a rumour lightyjo said my name in her post... i looked and found it was true :icon_redface: