Rumours

• Thread starter DeletedUser5175
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i heard a rumour lightyjo said my name in her post... i looked and found it was true :icon_redface:

Right.

I heard a rumor there is a force out there targeting WHITE horses only
is quite racist i tell you, why target just white horses? :icon_cry: why can't they be fair? like either target everyone or none, being white is so unfortunate

i send out the brownie, it comes back alive, i asked him if he has seen anything suspicious he says no
i send my blackie, same thing like the brownie

i send out my whitey, he never comes back and nothing is heard from him
i buy another whitey same like above

:(

Edit: also, the bloned haired horsey comes back alive, untouched

DeletedUser4147

Isn't commenting on one's English/Grammar against the forum rules :icon_confused:

I heard a rumour that this could possibly be true. In which case Red would face the same problem, as punctuation is grammar. Just saying.

Ohh I heard a rumour that evoL's noblemen are dusting off their Barb-Nobling boots.

DeletedUser10204

I heard a rumour that im going to win this world through pure luck and no skill whatsoever :p

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour that solopist is back online :icon_wink:

I heard this rumor was true again.

I also heard a rumor that the arguing in "Inb4 to declare on Nibble?" thread has gotten so tiresome and boring that I may gouge my own eye's out Oedipus Rex style.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10204

hey road runner, get in my tribe k?

rumour has it that -RoAd RuNNeR- put on his profile IG that he wasnt joining any tribes so dont bother asking :eek: if he wants a tribe he will come to you :eek: is this true? well i did research and guess what?!? i found this

Personal text
I'm not looking for a tribe so leave me alone, if I want to join a tribe I will ask you not the other way round

this was straight from his account :eek:

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor jchild is wanted for killing a panda

emo_panda.png

DeletedUser5175

I heard a rumour nothings changed in Panda's and the new tribe is a ploy

but it's just a rumour i made up

DeletedUser10210

I heard 3 Pandas have decided to do what pandas do best:

"Eat Shoots and Leaves"

or have they done caused a MUTINY ????

DeletedUser

My many birds and beasts informed me that I would like to see some PnP on the Pandas - MUTINY split.

. . . and yes I know; this is what happens when you leave birds and beasts to do spying for you. Still, having them report my own opinions to me is a lot more productive than the time I employed the birds and the bees to do my 'dirty work' . . . I didn't think it was anatomically possible, but alas, I was proved wrong . . . so horrendously wrong . . .

Kilroy

DeletedUser

I heard the rumor, that uk.11 is going to be uk vs .net

I heard a rumor that most of the worthwhile players on .net already quit and the rest will probably not join UK11 anyway.

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor that most of the worthwhile players on .net already quit and the rest will probably not join UK11 anyway.

I heard a rumour even if that happens, .net would still win.