Rumours

• Thread starter DeletedUser5175
  • Start date

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i heard the GIXXER account, by far, greatly exceeds the Nauzhror account in OD, and thats its both in ODD & ODA too....

oh wait, thats fact

:icon_rolleyes:

I heard a rumor that the Nauzhror account greatly exceeds the GIXXER account in points, villages, and troops.

Oh wait, that's fact.

Want a cookie for recently losing a lot of troops, making your account even more vulnerable than it otherwise would be after ditching DOGS?

DeletedUser

I heard that I got bored and joined the rim.
I mean a little birdie told me, so it may not be true. >.>
Just sayin.

Edit: Awwwh, I just noticed my old sig. :(
The nostalgia I'm feeling right now runs deep. xD

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
i heard the rumor, that theres actually no big foot in America, but i can confirm a huge troll :)

DeletedUser

Indeed there really IS a big foot in America. !!!

<3

Am sure JP will hunt it down.....

I heard a rumour that JP has been a bit absent from the forums lately

AND that there's been a sharp increase in Gator Skin Shoes in Louisiana

Coincidence ? I think not.

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour W.A.R. are being investigated by the RSPCA for extreme brutality against poor defenceless puppies

DeletedUser

No idea what you are on about :D

Puppy-Training-Stay.jpg

We only hung them out to dry :(

DeletedUser10210

I heard a rumour that Fame are going to declare war on CoDeD....

Painem today at 18:40
Hello and greeting,

What is the future of Coded?

NONE.

Coded villages are being taken by EVOL and according to information received by coded spies you are about to be taken down by pandas, plus you guys are about to declare war on PANDAS?

Now if that was not bad enough, CODED is trash talking FAME. which will lead to yet another war with CODED. You already have attacked and nobled one of our villages which in itself is a declaration of war and over a simple nobling dispute.

Coded leadership is very poor at best with IMUSHROOM and whats his name, which got sent to the rim.

Before we DECLARE war on your tribe we have a few select player slot available should you wish to leave for a much better tribe.

Contact me and we can talk about your future. If you wish to stay in CODED then your future will be very limited...:p

Cheers.

P.S....Lost souls wants to join in on this CODED bashing party...lmao

DeletedUser10210

I heard a rumour that 8 CoDeD members were fighting on skype on who could noble FNG-8 with the least amount of troops...

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour that they all failed even though I am surrounded by them and only had nobles to defend o_O

Proves how Pro CoDeD are... ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8288

i heard a rumour that i just put a claim on his villa i also heard a rumour he dosent know which coded member i am

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor that next week my tribe was going to drop diplomacy with Fame and declare on them for spreading rumors.

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour that Fame are going to declare war on CoDeD....

Painem today at 18:40
Hello and greeting,

What is the future of Coded?

NONE.

Coded villages are being taken by EVOL and according to information received by coded spies you are about to be taken down by pandas, plus you guys are about to declare war on PANDAS?

Now if that was not bad enough, CODED is trash talking FAME. which will lead to yet another war with CODED. You already have attacked and nobled one of our villages which in itself is a declaration of war and over a simple nobling dispute.

Coded leadership is very poor at best with IMUSHROOM and whats his name, which got sent to the rim.

Before we DECLARE war on your tribe we have a few select player slot available should you wish to leave for a much better tribe.

Contact me and we can talk about your future. If you wish to stay in CODED then your future will be very limited...:p

Cheers.

P.S....Lost souls wants to join in on this CODED bashing party...lmao

*looks guilty as he picks his teeth with a toothpick*