Rumours

• Thread starter DeletedUser5175
  • Start date

DeletedUser9793

I heard a rumour that Gixx's account is actually run by his mum and he is a peace loving vegetarian. Its just a rumour spread by my mum tho.

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour that I have nothing to contribute and no other threads are active for me to do so. /Me is too lazy to start own thread.

DeletedUser10224

If it's the WATS MY NAME??? that I know and love???? from W8....then I heard a rumor that he disappears for weeks on end after randomly setting someone as a sitter!!!!! :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9793

Oh wats my Name, Bless you. Glad you still remember me.

I gave up directing any energy towards you about three weeks ago.

DeletedUser9170

(lol hawk those were different days....now all has changed ;)...those were good days i guess....)

sir pangolin i heard a rumour that u have started stacking ur self as u read my previous rumour!!!!!!!!
:p

DeletedUser9793

Nah
thats just voices inside your head. Possibly set up another thread- Wats my name has gone mad :)

DeletedUser9170

yea those rumours are true....damn they spreading fast:D

i wonder why?:p

DeletedUser9170

oohhhh very biggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggest fan around....and im again....damn there so many rumours about n spreading fast!

i wonder why? ....again?. 0_o

n i heard a rumour painem is a huge fan of bazza the brave:p
;)

DeletedUser9793

is this really Wats my name?
you suddenly developing irony to add to your armoury :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4147

So going back to rumours (didn't read so you might of been on one, but meh)

I heard a rumour the Biggsy-32 account is actually troopless :icon_eek:

I also heard a rumour that 6 players in zT wanted to spy for me after i killed a lot of defense & 9 paladins in one of their villages....

My final rumour? Ready to rumble is a noob (ohh wait, that ones fact :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

So going back to rumours (didn't read so you might of been on one, but meh)

I heard a rumour the Biggsy-32 account is actually troopless :icon_eek:

I also heard a rumour that 6 players in zT wanted to spy for me after i killed a lot of defense & 9 paladins in one of their villages....

My final rumour? Ready to rumble is a noob (ohh wait, that ones fact :icon_wink:)

You forgot to say that 5 paladins were still alive in that village mate ;)

DeletedUser

Lol what did each have with them......100 spear?

Couldn't have been much if he killed 9 of them lol

DeletedUser5582

I heard a rumour (laughable I know) that this thread had rules about rumours!! An unlikely sized talking bird told me that a report about so many pallys should have pride of place in an Amusing Attacks Thread as some mods might be curious to see it.

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour that Lighty Jo was spotted in Asda buying 100 pounds worth of Chipolata sausages, cheese, some melons and cocktail sticks........

You having a party n were not invited??????