Run Atilla Run!

DeletedUser

I'm in a position to talk to anybody I want to on the forums. Don't have a problem with you; just watching your tribes actions.

Yes, I've been stupid, foolish & especially running this morning. Doing what exactly? Please, elaborate Atilla!

These forums are dead so they're not "non-sense" as you put it.

How is it even close to being a man to 'fight' on an online game? Stop talking such nonsense. TW isn't an RPG. :icon_rolleyes:

Thank you very much but I'll stay as a 14 year old teenager for the moment. (Yes, everybody who tried arguing against me in this thread did get pwned by a 14 year old) :icon_biggrin:

You're 14?! Oh well then now all your comments make complete sense.

DeletedUser

and i wonder how many years will take you to be a 15!

like i said;if anybody will use my name then you must know me first so mail me .ask me then come here and sell my story!

you sure aint watching my moves otherwise you wouldnt use words such run .... i am one of the only player who ever had heart to stand against number 1 tribe ...results are on the stats but it is not the point...point is someone has no idea what to talk about can not put comments here that aint true

if you have nothing against me then use your words with respect...14 or else respect can be shown and gained by anybody ..

please keep this simple

DeletedUser

You're 14?! Oh well then now all your comments make complete sense.

Finally! You realise what a douché you are! :lol:

and i wonder how many years will take you to be a 15!

I don't know. It's usually 1 year, to grow up by, 1 year strangely enough. :icon_rolleyes: (2 Month's until I am 15)

like i said;if anybody will use my name then you must know me first so mail me .ask me then come here and sell my story!

Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. I'm still not going to inbox you. I don't need to know you to say your name. Do I know Tony Blair? No, although I did just say his name. :icon_redface:

you sure aint watching my moves otherwise you wouldnt use words such run .... i am one of the only player who ever had heart to stand against number 1 tribe ...results are on the stats but it is not the point...point is someone has no idea what to talk about can not put comments here that aint true

You've run to WETLUV - True Comment. Now, maybe you could try answering my points I previously stated in answers to your post... oh wait, you can't. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Finally! You realise what a douché you are! :lol:

I don't know. It's usually 1 year, to grow up by, 1 year strangely enough. :icon_rolleyes: (2 Month's until I am 15)

Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. Atillathefun. I'm still not going to inbox you. I don't need to know you to say your name. Do I know Tony Blair? No, although I did just say his name. :icon_redface:

You've run to WETLUV - True Comment. Now, maybe you could try answering my points I previously stated in answers to your post... oh wait, you can't. :icon_cool:

Again you make no sense at all, please go back to English class because I think it's in year 10 that you start to learn how to put together complete arguments. Make sure you don't miss that class...

DeletedUser

Again you make no sense at all, please go back to English class because I think it's in year 10 that you start to learn how to put together complete arguments. Make sure you don't miss that class...

We also learn how to back up our arguments. Maybe it's your turn? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We also learn how to back up our arguments. Maybe it's your turn to go back? :icon_wink:

So you did attend the lesson! Did you take notes? Nah I'm alright thanks My A*'s got me where I wanted to go :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So you did attend the lesson! Did you take notes? Nah I'm alright thanks My A*'s got me where I wanted to go :icon_wink:

Like putting Capital letters In the Middle Of your sentences? :icon_razz: << I can do it too!

DeletedUser

Academia is for noobs.

To quote Doctor Who : "What are you going to do? Throw your A-levels at them?"

DeletedUser

Aren't you the person who is ignoring most of my posts and answering back with childish replies. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Like putting Capital letters In the Middle Of your sentences? :icon_razz: << I can do it too!

Well okay, I guess it's time to unleash a bit of English knowledge on you.

My A*'s was actually used as a phrase typically put into quote marks, for example "My A*s" is a current form of the wording "A*s" when put in the sentence:
"Nah I'm alright thanks My A*'s got me where I wanted to go"

Since "My A*'s" was used as a phrase it has the right to command a capital letter at the beginning as it could just have easily stood as a sentence starter.

Using "A*'s" as a singular phrase does not work. Therefore, in conclusion, "My A*'s" is using correct grammar in the context. Quotation marks are recommended, but not always necessary when surrounding a phrase.

Where did this topic start again?

DeletedUser

I got all my capital letter's from phrases aswell :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I got all my capital letter's from phrases aswell :icon_wink:

Good to know! Don't know which Capital letters you are referring to, but good :).

Also can I suggest you delete your comments about my grammar before Mods see it, for your own benefit.

DeletedUser8195

I'm 15 :D

Throwing A-Levels at people sounds like fun! I might try it!

Radarr, please be quiet. Your annoying. You give people in our age group a bad name! And then I have to pretend I'm older than I am, and I'm not very good at that!

DeletedUser

I'm 15 :D

Throwing A-Levels at people sounds like fun! I might try it!

Radarr, please be quiet. Your annoying. You give people in our age group a bad name! And then I have to pretend I'm older than I am, and I'm not very good at that!

Says the person who insists on adding exclamation marks at the end of every sentence. Are you a dog hyped up on speed or something? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8195

What's wrong with adding exclamation marks on the end of every sentence? I'm just happy! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Aren't you the guys who's at University? Yea Academia is for noobs!

Pfft. Doesn't stop me hating it. Just cause I AM a university student doesn't necessarily mean I actually like the damn thing.

Meh. When robots do everything for us, academia won't be necessary anyway.

Hurry up Japan >_>

DeletedUser

Cool story bros. I don't see why he shouldn't join Wetluv. I've been supporting him for along time now. It's fun. :icon_razz:

~Smile?