Sad day when agreement goes south

DeletedUser

lol... So you knew who the 'spy' was and yet you allowed him/her to stay in the tribe........ *note to self - never join this guys tribe

no still do not know but thats the game been playing for years and every tribe i have been in has either had or used them
why the need in such a small tribe i have no idea
to be honest i never had much time for spies myself
but i would not accuse someone unless i know who they are
i have an idea as i said there was always one person that did not send support
oh and writing to yourself is not a good sign

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that is probably the same player that was away every time someone asked for support :icon_razz:
no doubt the mail started please dont attack me i have never supported them i just want to be your friend

most of them i do and would play with them on any world but sadly there was a spy in the camp
as was shown when i asked all to support a village by 2pm only to have wat4 send at 12 that day just after i sent out circular :lol:
but as usual the rest of the tribe rallied around and got the support there in time

but i would not accuse someone unless i know who they are
i have an idea as i said there was always one person that did not send support

So what exactly did you do to address this problem?

oh and writing to yourself is not a good sign

My shrink keeps telling me that...but what do they know ay :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So what exactly did you do to address this problem?
i made hidden forums and council forums
and fed false info on the main forum
but then pdog jumped ship from wat4 to wc and attacked a valued member of the tribe and then is where this started
dam forgot to edit this one sorry

2 mins and basline will hit with his silly half nuke tactics of 3000axe and 1200lc

lol wasent even half a nuke 500hc
at 23:33 is pdog i will guess these are def troops with noble will have to stay anyhow as will loose village if i dont
so either way if i have to restart i will send out as soon as i have built troops
will be coming to a village near you very soon i may as well pick on you at least you are speaking to me

i still have 3 more nobles inbound so looks like a restart
http://uk9.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/33aa1d77c4bfc88342364e1cc028717d

ups nearly forgot to edit again so here you go as i know you like edits.

DeletedUser

TISK:icon_razz:
its a war game look at the title
did i declare war on you YES
just because i have 1 village you seem to think i am not allowed to do any think but what you feel is correct well you are wrong
its part of the game get use to it
a person with 1 spear can declare war on a tribe with millions

:icon_razz:dam almost forgot to edit post

DeletedUser

seems my previous statement is wrong and the good people of TW are protecting your tribe as i can no longer declare war on you
The requirements are not fulfilled: Your tribe needs at least 5 members or 15000 points to declare a war.
another bit of fun taken out of the game
soon you will need premium to declare war on anyone

:mad:

DeletedUser9748

Declaring war isn't gonna take you anywhere right now...better delete and end this world sooner than later.

DeletedUser5774

It was inevitable that WC :) would declare on Birdys, whatever the reason. Alliances on this game are tempoary. Birdys were used and abused, and when they served no further use, WC :) began to eat.

Birdys was fun. I'll enjoy the limited time I have left on the world.