Same Old Sh*te

DeletedUser14326

DC's biggest mistake ever was recruiting FUN, I'm surprised Shaun didn't see how that would have gone down, we couldn't afford the potential consequences due to their positioning - Let alone the playing ability which we were later lumbered with.

DC and DOT were pretty much in clean up mode on W00T in preparation for the final war (DC vs DOT at that stage), and all was looking well. A lot of w00t were inactive/ not putting in much effort defensively, given their circumstances you couldn't really blame them.

Then we took in FUN although many within DC were against the move. some strong players even quit due to the decision.

I must say, DOT have certainly played diplomatically smart throughout the world and as such, they used this as an alibi to switch sides and ally up with W00T. (the excuse being they took it as a hostile act and were worried, though I think they just didn't like the few million point jump DC made right before the final war) , half of DC straight up hit delete from there, slapping the tribe down from pole position to being straight in W00T's shoes. So while DC were living up to their name in absolute chaos, and W00T were still licking their wounds and beginning to play again, DOT knew they were in a great place to gain a further advantage and get their village count up munching away on the inactive accounts DC now had to offer, and they were doing so very, very quickly.

At this point W00T could have dropped their pride, analysed the situation they were in and levelled the playing field by taking in some of the remaining stronger and determined accounts within DC; BEFORE sufficient ground was gained by DOT, but unfortunately for both us and them they decided against, Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Lots of diplomatic errors have occurred throughout UK27, None in particular by DOT though. Not many of their players stand out as spectacular individuals, but wholly smart diplomacy, strong activity and solid teamwork is what has brought them to where they are now.

Just a point, i agree with most you are saying Max, however the matter of us dropping our pride had nothing to do with it. Maybe if Miv and Kriss didnt go through with the things they did (inviting all of woot to join DC) that was Kriss via mail to all members. And also Miv thinking DC had upper hand and was in the position to boss around and reject making new tribe with new council and wanted Woot to merge into DC and for DC council to run things then things would have happend much sooner than they did. it wasnt a matter of our pride but a matter of Miv thinking he was gonna win the world alone, and Kriss meddling with woot tribe members which really was where we said no to the merge.

Hence why after the few of the accounts basically got rimmed we ended up taking in the leftover broken DC members.

Either way, regarding this world its a shame it all went down to backstabbing again, i dont see how 5 active members after the tribe jumping can beat a trice their size especially how the Map looks after all the tribe jumping from the woot members.

I believe that the few actives in woot have done an amazing job till now to still be standing and regardless win or lose, (in my eyes its already lost) DOT have done well with their diplomacy and all their recruiting from their only enemies left kind of finished the world off.

There are some decent players in DOT but we all know that its mostly below average players skill wise, if you take away the original DOT members. The only reason they gained the upper hand was the jumping that fucked up the MAP isolating half the woot tribe that was left. Shame that's what they had to do to beat us but i guess a win is a win in anyone's book just how u get to that win is what makes it special or just something that happened.

Cheers
Pani

DeletedUser14326

@Cheaterkadze > i dont say you dont fight with honor, many of you guys are great TW-players, and people like foxtrot sure knows how to snipe a train xD
but, what i think is without moral and honor, is the diplomacy part on uk-servers..... every single deal i have seen on this world have been FULL off broken terms/deals - and backstabbing is more the norm then not.
In my world i would rather loose a world then break a deal. I do know that only makes me sound like some kind of holy bastard, but in truth i think thats is what have helped me win more then 20 servers on net, us and danish servers - because everybody that knows me, knows that i never ever break my word.
so when i talk about playing without honor, im talking about the diplomacy-part of this game - and that is really messed up here on UK-servers - really :D
But when i read this, i sound like some holy fuck, and thats not the point..... but i really think you guys got a problem here on uk-servers when it comes to deals thats all :p

And about stacks, then im thinking about all the citys with more then 200.000 defftroops - when many players get zero help - and i know thats the case - but again, i dont know who is active and who is not in w00t :)

@Grantorino > sorry , wasnt my intention to make it sound like you had said that , but earlier in the thread its been stated serveral times xD
I actually do agree on most part, and you are one of the few people in here that in my eyes have been straight forward all the way - at least towards me - so i dont have a single bad word to tie to your account xD
Couldn't agree more with what you are saying about the Uk server, by far the worst backstabbing lying pussy's playing on it i have ever seen on any server. This is the second world i have played that would have won recently if it wasn't for all the crap we face on this shit server.

As for the stacking Madlung, its hard to stack someone inactive that doesn't even mention they have incoming's :p

on the bright side!

Rank Name Tribe Defeated
1 Panicoss
23437_thumb
w00t 60,96 Mil.

thanks for that! :D

DeletedUser

It's Kris, Kriss is another player on a separate account.

I sent the mail to all woot members to allow them to decide for themselves after I'd already been told that you (Pani) refused our offer to merge due to your 'personal hatred' (not my words) towards us on the *GT account, not really sure why you'd feel that way about us anyway but I guess you have your reasons.

So just to clarify; yes I shouldn't have sent a mail around woot going above the leadership but it was after you said no, you didn't say no because of that.

DeletedUser14326

It's Kris, Kriss is another player on a separate account.

I sent the mail to all woot members to allow them to decide for themselves after I'd already been told that you (Pani) refused our offer to merge due to your 'personal hatred' (not my words) towards us on the *GT account, not really sure why you'd feel that way about us anyway but I guess you have your reasons.

So just to clarify; yes I shouldn't have sent a mail around woot going above the leadership but it was after you said no, you didn't say no because of that.

My mistake about thinking it was Kris. And no that was not the reason. Max you of all should have known that even while on w27 we were still talking from day one and i had no hatred. The reason we didn't accept the merge and this is known to all Woot council and Miv was because Miv wouldn't accept having a council of both DC and Woot and to rename to something neutral. This was before DOT hit you guys if im not mistaken. Then after DC started getting gangbanged he came back accepting the merge on those conditions but it was already late as it was after the mail from the GT account had gone out to all of Woot members.

Anyone from Woot council can vouch for the above. and if im not wrong Max ingame mail to GT account as well back then about us accepting the merge with the conditions i said above and you or Kris replied saying you were gonna talk to miv about it too. so i believe that matter was of your knowledge too mate.

DeletedUser14326

lol Kris sorry i thought it was max that replied even now on the thread. a bit lost today i do apologise! :D

DeletedUser

No problem.

I know none of it matters now but I had been told it was a no from you before I sent the mail, that's the whole reason why I sent it, I wouldn't have done that if we were still in discussions.

DeletedUser13734

Kris sent the mail out as we were sick of the battle of pride between our tribes, after dot dropped our diplomacy we knew we wouldnt have a chance against both tribes, especially after so many accounts hit delete.

In short, we also knew DOT would overrun w00t, (And hoped you'd understand that too) after you were done with DC if the proposal was declined, and at current it does seem to look that way.

DeletedUser13121

True, I agreed to this thought at the time as well as per our conversation. However, the mail you sent had an opposite effect swerving people against you instead of wanting to cooperate which should have seem a logical step at the time. This included me as well, to be honest

Foxtrot

Reaction score
This has just been one big mess of a world and now the worst looking tribe throughout the world is gonna win because of DC/w00t's pride and poor diplomacy.

DeletedUser14261

This has just been one big mess of a world and now the worst looking tribe throughout the world is gonna win because of DC/w00t's pride and poor diplomacy.

lol fox, dont make me loose that little respect i have for you - that is just sad of you.
We have been the tribe that internal have worked toghter the best since the first week when we took down rank 1 tribe.

you guys keep saying we win because of poor diplomacy, and because w00t and DC didnt merge way way before...... thats just bullshit and if you guys cant see that you will never ever fix your problems on uk-servers.
w00t had a deal not to take in DC-memebrs, you guys should never ever have merged....... if you hadn't done that, then this world would look very very different now - so please stfu.
You can blame Miv / shaun for not doing a better job as a diplo towards us in DOT - but all you guys are talking about is w00t and DC.... and thats just so sad, because that moove was the lowest on the whole server - thats where i lost the respect i had left for the moral in here.

so all im reading is you guys talking about how low moral you have in different ways - "ffs why couldnt we cheat / break rules togther - then we would have won"...... OH MY GOD UK !!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser14261

True, I agreed to this thought at the time as well as per our conversation. However, the mail you sent had an opposite effect swerving people against you instead of wanting to cooperate which should have seem a logical step at the time. This included me as well, to be honest

did none of you guys in w00t ever consider holding your end of the agreement you had with DOT ?
or was it all just hate towards Grantorino that made the deal ?

If you guys remember, then DC also tried to merge into DOT, but we said no - so if you want to look at it that way - then i guess we could also just have taken in DC and won the world back then....... but something tells me that if WE had broken the deal, then you guys would also be crying and talking about us breaking the deal - right ?

just sad guys, please try and look at this from a neutral point of view, and you will see how messed up your points are :/

Foxtrot

Reaction score
madlung, we could have had DOT rimmed easily at the start of the world but Shaun decided to side with you and NAP so we could focus on w00t, so if that hadn't happened you wouldn't be here to brag so stfu

Last edited:

DeletedUser13121

@madlung I'm not discussing morals here as I had no real influence except for my opinion on things. I'm discussing what ifs, as I saw you as the real threat at the time and if i were up to me - I wouldn't have sided with DOT against DC in the first place.

But what's done is done and I'm only left with the ability to discuss "what ifs" now.

DeletedUser14154

madlung, we could have had DOT rimmed easily at the start of the world but Shaun decided to side with you and NAP so we could focus on w00t, so if that hadn't happened you wouldn't be here to brag so stfu

Butthurt much, yes please.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Well done, your tribe managed to no life tw enough to luck out on a world win rather than skill, gg

DeletedUser14154

And the Butthurt of the Day reward goes tooo!!! Foxtrot!!!!!!

DeletedUser14261

you gotta understand absum, Fox really really wanted that win.
he has been crying for hours and hours, and still nobody have done nothing for him..... what is this world we live in :/

DeletedUser14326

madlung. just a question to you. Do you actually believe if you didn't pull off what you guys have, and i take my hat off to you guys for what you pulled off, do you actually believe you had the slightest of chance of winning this world if that didn't happen? I am by no means crying about anything. not butthurt as you guys say etc. I just would love an honest answer or opinion on this is.
The DC we recruited were a broken and battered DC so by no means did it work to our advantage, especially while losing half of woot to DOT when the jump happened. Wrong or right it was done. and again hats off to you guys for getting half of woot to join DOT even though most of their reasons for jumping are a load of lies and excuses.