Same Old Sh*te

DeletedUser14154

May you explain Absum given your superior knowledge of the game just how sending more fakes is a bad thing?

If he started to send nukes yes ;) But as soon as i see so many incs from PC the same village, marked as def. It's an instant ignore :)

DeletedUser14154

He could have 1 real mixed in there to cat you down and you wouldn't even know because you're too busy calling him stupid here, when in actual fact it is quite a smart plan ;)

Lmao no, but sure live in that dream Fox :D

DeletedUser14154

Seems like i get inc everytime i type about Problem Childs faking in here, am i triggering someone? :D

DeletedUser13811

When I face that many obvious fakes (and I have also faced the same thing with PC in a former life) I weigh up whether it's worth my timing dodging that many incomings when the losses to a handful of nukes would be minimal. Depending on the stage of the world and my account positioning I'd either just let them fall or move the troops to a safe village nearby (leaving sniping troops), usually a tribemate's. Then ignore the lot.

However if someone had sent 3 fakes from every one of their villages the chances are I'll dodge them. However this obviously takes more effort than the previous option....so you do have to wonder if the mass faking from a single village is a waste of effort.

I haven't checked the stats for this world but I always recall PC being up near the top of the ODA rankings so if you don't dodge and take my lazy option don't blame me when you have no troops left :p

DeletedUser14154

When I face that many obvious fakes (and I have also faced the same thing with PC in a former life) I weigh up whether it's worth my timing dodging that many incomings when the losses to a handful of nukes would be minimal. Depending on the stage of the world and my account positioning I'd either just let them fall or move the troops to a safe village nearby (leaving sniping troops), usually a tribemate's. Then ignore the lot.

However if someone had sent 3 fakes from every one of their villages the chances are I'll dodge them. However this obviously takes more effort than the previous option....so you do have to wonder if the mass faking from a single village is a waste of effort.

I haven't checked the stats for this world but I always recall PC being up near the top of the ODA rankings so if you don't dodge and take my lazy option don't blame me when you have no troops left :p

If he make 50 fakes from 1 village, and one is a clean, against a stacked village.. How much damage will that do? :p

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you all, I know I'm not on this world anymore but I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all in future worlds ;)

DeletedUser14261

Thanks guys and merry christmas to you all as well :)
the new year will start up with the endgame just starting on w27, so even though there are still a long way to go, the end is closing in.
I think i speak for all of DOT when i say its been a funny world that we have all loved playing - well at most times even :p
So thanks for making this world fun, even though we clearly have our different ways of going about the game :D

hopefully we will see all of you guys in the future :)

DeletedUser14150

Merry christmas, and happy new year when the time comes.

Snovs

DeletedUser14154

It is truly a Dark Day
This is not a thing happening every time
What can i say
This must be a crime.

Looking at the past players everyday
You didn't have the time, you chose the easy way out
What can i say
It's time to shout:

DOT won once again
its truly a dark day with rain