Santas Grotto

DeletedUser

Recession or not, the visits to Santas Grotto has been inundated. Some of you boys&girls were good, so you went away with something. Some were very bad, so went away with empty hands.

As Santa it's a busy season for me, however I must say everyone of you who has visited have been a good laugh, have shown some great skills and have kindly bombarded me with all their attention ;-)

Now listen girls&boys, we're not even half way there yet. Can we push things forward as a group and start visiting more frequenlty. Up until Wedsnesday, I had at least 40 children visiting me per session. That's only 12 now. Lets try to pull together, stop hiding in the corners that will have light shed on it soon. We wait all year for this season, so lets all try to make an effort.

Tea and biscuits are prepared for all, and maybe a little suprise or too if you manage to find me at home when you arrive. I am busy you see.

Lots of War Love to all of ya.

See you soon.

Disclaimer: This message is only for the eyes of my dearest friends (attackers). If you wish to partake in this event, please pm me prior to your arrival.

Yours always,
Santa

DeletedUser

Why Delete. Are you under pressure and can't attack?

Can't let the kids down!

DeletedUser

Why Delete. Are you under pressure and can't attack?

Can't let the kids down!

The externals are meant to be a place where anyone thats on this world can debate about wars, players and other goings on in this world. If you're gonna come on here and brag about defending well, at least say who it is thats attacking you, provide some reports of bad attacks, make it an interesting read.

At the moment, hardly anyone will know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

Hey, look I'll remove it. I wasn't bragging, was just trying to have a light hearted quip with others in certain tribes.

Ok this is Tribal Wars, but c'mon man, not everything has to be stats and reports. One person makes light of it all in the Christmas Season, and you get all caught up on it.

I'll remove it if that's disconcerting for you.

Regards,
Onye aka Santa

DeletedUser

Hey, look I'll remove it. I wasn't bragging, was just trying to have a light hearted quip with others in certain tribes.

Ok this is Tribal Wars, but c'mon man, not everything has to be stats and reports. One person makes light of it all in the Christmas Season, and you get all caught up on it.

I'll remove it if that's disconcerting for you.

Regards,
Onye aka Santa

Im not saying I want you to remove it. I know what you are talking about being a member of CLOAK myself. Just thought you should let the rest of the world know whats going on too.

DeletedUser6695

Onye post my epicly timed support to kill your sneaky noble :icon_wink:

Im Helbeast btw

DeletedUser

TS is a great tribe, but as I'm leaving the game I just wanted to go solo so it would happen quicker. I also want to have a bit of a fight before I go, but I'm not online much now, so I'm ripe for attacks ;-)

hence this message.

Hey Helbeast, which report do you want and I'll put it up. I've plenty of reports as you can imagine.

grt fighting with you lads

DeletedUser

Seeing that the last 8 or 9 villages you've lost have all been nobled by CRUZ players I'd have thought a little of your Xmas cheer might have come our way. Anyway, a very Merry Christmas to you, pal.:xmas_smile:

DeletedUser

Hiya Jessiecat. I've nothing but love for yous too. Did you not see my message up top

"Disclaimer: This message is only for the eyes of my dearest friends (attackers). "

You must by now count yourself as both dearest friends or attacker. We've spent so much time together lately. Perhaps you're the sort that sneaks out of bed in the morning without even a goodbye.

Anyways, I'll have to come by and visit some of you soon. It's only fair ;-)

DeletedUser

Look forward to your visit. Mince pies and mulled wine always on the warm at Xmas.

Paul x

DeletedUser8775

Hey santa for xmas im going to have the rest of your villages :)

Cheers in advance

Michael