Saxang?

DeletedUser

Firstly im not declaring(yet) on saxang. I just wanted opinions on them.

As an ex saxang member i have seen alot of how they work:)lol: work yeah right!!)

3 leaders,

Nml - not that active and clearly lacking any ambition or know how to lead.
Hwessel - i could write a long long list on him, in a nut shell he thinks just because he is big he can boss people around without question. lies!
Just badger - only person i can see who is good out of the 3 yet doesnt want to be there... :icon_rolleyes:

then theres the playing style of the tribe.

Clearly they are using the best ever:

i-ar-hiding.jpg

The old classic of running and hiding!

quiet a large tribe, failed a merge with meow and clearly cant win a fight.

Out of the two tribes they are fighting they are getting trashed.

ALO - Complete ownage

owned-fails-gallery-36.jpg

Roem - war? lol i've done more and i havnt started yet...

I'm not writing this as a flame at them for being kicked, i was kicked because i attacked an inactive member. he came back 2 days after i attacked and i got accused of spying for a tribe i dont really like cruz simply because i am ex cruz from the old unity account. No problems with them but still...

So hwessel being the nice guy he is not only lies to his tribe.. but trys to get 4 other tribes on me... i LOL'D :lol:

As you can see it clearly worked... shame the tribes he asked to attack me, told me he asked them to.. lol

So clearly he still wants to play with his ant farm elsewhere...

So i left saxang alone..

Then i get some nub trying to scout me from saxang and i wonder "are they organised?!" :icon_surprised: shock horror!! its ok btw guys.. they arnt

Then the same noob goes and nobles my farm.. dont get me wrong i dont mind nobling barbs, whilst im trying to grow to a decent size my co's and i have nobled a fair about but now i have targets it will change :icon_twisted:

Now im at a loss.. are they even worth my time?

Any thoughts on the tribe or anything i have mentioned are welcome!

Regards,
The Silent
Michael

DeletedUser

Its true.. nobody else can see the OD part of the war and its impressive

DeletedUser

Regarding the meow merge SAXANG didn't fail at it =)
meow decided they didnt wanna merge once hmmm nicked (thats pretty much what u did i'll admit i did ask for a place tho :icon_biggrin:) all our big active players some of which were on the council. the council left behind decided they wanna play =) so all the members who had already moved to SAXANG moved back.

DeletedUser

Regarding the meow merge SAXANG didn't fail at it =)
meow decided they didnt wanna merge once hmmm nicked (thats pretty much what u did i'll admit i did ask for a place tho :icon_biggrin:) all our big active players some of which were on the council. the council left behind decided they wanna play =) so all the members who had already moved to SAXANG moved back.

Lol meow! Some how your still around :S

And what did I do?? :S

DeletedUser

Not really meow now, just some tribe like saxang or O~O with Meow's name.

DeletedUser

not 100% true hmmm nicked of with the best players yes but we have some more growing somemore and u will see we will son be back up there with the top :icon_biggrin:

what happend rumour had it u were a spy so we couldn't exactly keep you could we.

DeletedUser7549

not 100% true hmmm nicked of with the best players yes but we have some more growing somemore and u will see we will son be back up there with the top :icon_biggrin:

You were never on top to begin with lol.. When Meow was at its peak (right after the merge with Hmm?) they were thought to be the tribe that would close the world, but in reality they were one of the worst tribes around.. I have seen better cooperation and supporting from tribes that should be much worse.

So the reality is that you wont get back on top unless there is a huge change in both leadership and membership

DeletedUser

what happend rumour had it u were a spy so we couldn't exactly keep you could we.

Since when was I a spy lmao? The cheek of some people :icon_rolleyes:

I do recall as well I left of my own accord when I got an invite into Hmmm? and had been in talks about it with council members.

DeletedUser8687

my old tribe when i was playing this world :) i liked them tbh:icon_cool: fail on every other world tho lol

DeletedUser

Since when was I a spy lmao? The cheek of some people :icon_rolleyes:
Was calling me a spy... Hwessel invented that lie.. its not the first time he has done this to someone either.. funny thing is he decided to say i was spying for a tribe i dont get on with(till now)

DeletedUser

Lol who would want to spy on Meow's forum? From what I gather there is nothing going on.

DeletedUser

who know

but maybe they where trying to spy on hmmm? think of it from the spy's point of view alex.

and i was refearing to silent in that comment since he asked why he got kicked alex =)

DeletedUser

I do try, but have no experience on the matter. Although, I do have some spies, little good they do me though.