Saxang?

DeletedUser

Doesn't take long for people to discover the real you does it Michael.

nope just i broke a NAP agreement by attacking saxang.. i cant help it if pipsdad wants to hug every tribe on the world..

DeletedUser9116

"ALO - Complete ownage"
well here is the story of this:
we started war on ALO (a much much bigger tribe)
we were kicking there ass
they needed help so they got TM to merge into them
it was fairly even on the amount of nobleing getting done on either side
and thats when O~O started (a tribe that was about the same size as us)
and from then until now we have been busy owning O~O
so ALO thought they would take advantage of us being in 2 wars (that actualy count as proper wars) and gathered a lead on the alo vs SAXANG war

ROAM: lol yer that is not a proper war, do you realy think we would be botherd with a tribe so small, they are just waiting there for us to finnish anything that is going on now before we take them all out (i am guessing it would take about 1-2 days)

btw were do you get the idea from about us hiding, if we were the kind of tribe that trys to hide dont you think that we would not have started the war with ALO
actualy were do you get any of that info from (meow merge, leader opinions, SAXANG not working together...) were you even paying any attention when you were in SAXANG or are you just still crying about getting kicked (its a game lol) so you thought you would make up some lies

DeletedUser7967

lol, you really made me laugh there :D

denial.jpg

(a much much bigger tribe)
Seriously, We weren't much bigger than you when the war started.

SAXANG was founded 01st June 2010 - 19:18.
ALO was founded 03rd July 2010 - 03:50.

we started war
Excuse me, but in fact that's quite the opposite. Maybe you're referring to who first added each other in the new "war" feature which came with the update?

oh-no-you-diint-emu.jpg

Long ago some members left ALO and formed GOG (Grumpy Old Gits)

Sir Tolga
Napkin Assgum
Ninja Assasin
ast.gangster
MRGD
Mr. Lazy
shadycat
LiL SPooN
Twilight-Girl
Torquemada

GOG disbanded as some players quit TW. Twilight girl then formed TM - not long ago ALO and TM reunited.

Sorry but have you seen the stats?

so ALO thought they would take advantage of us being in 2 wars (that actualy count as proper wars)
We never considered your war with them when we increased our attention towards your clusters. and really, do they count as proper wars? because you're not the only tribe we're waring either then.

Sorry but ALO has more success than SAXANG nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

actualy were do you get any of that info from (meow merge, leader opinions, SAXANG not working together...) were you even paying any attention when you were in SAXANG or are you just still crying about getting kicked (its a game lol) so you thought you would make up some lies

That info? well "that info" i have in screenshots... might upload it :) also i have mails from members of your tribe threatening me with hmmm? and also saying you were merging with hmmm? so er fails all round i think :)

DeletedUser7848

lets face it Saxang have failed 2 make a big impact on alo dispite them having big controll in k33

DeletedUser

That info? well "that info" i have in screenshots... might upload it :) also i have mails from members of your tribe threatening me with hmmm? and also saying you were merging with hmmm? so er fails all round i think :)

You'll never learn will you?

You suck at this counter diplomacy, stirring, play everyone off against each other crusade that you seem to be relentlessly trying to pursue.

Give it up, before it comes back to bite you in the butt.

DeletedUser512

"ALO - Complete ownage"
well here is the story of this:
we started war on ALO (a much much bigger tribe)
and thats when O~O started (a tribe that was about the same size as us)
and from then until now we have been busy owning O~O
so ALO thought they would take advantage of us being in 2 wars (that actualy count as proper wars) and gathered a lead on the alo vs SAXANG war

I am sorry but your saying ALO took advantage of you because you declared on another tribe whilst you were at war with ALO? how is that ALO taking advantage, that is just your stupidity for not finishing 1 war before you start another one lol

DeletedUser

This thread makes me lol, SAXANG should just get off the forum before they make fools of themselves :icon_rolleyes:. Sorry I stand corrected, I should say before they make bigger fools of themselves :lol: