DeletedUser7851

CrazyPayz on 24.02. at 23:23
if u dnt get points quick ure gunna get kicked

Aaragorn on 24.02. at 23:30
lol!!!

who are you sorry?

Aaragorn on 24.02. at 23:31
Who the hell is this guy mate?

This message has been forwarded by Aaragorn.

Are pirate a little scared of competition? Do they feel the need to scare members of other tribes?

DeletedUser9005

Its to far to blame Pirate for this, This guys just a power freak. (and a point whore!)

DeletedUser7851

I assume that it was sanctioned by their council/leadership? Otherwise they need to reconsider who they invite to their tribe.

DeletedUser

I'd be very scared, according to his profile, he's going to noble EVERYTHING NEAR HIM... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser9005

Oh dear! I might as well restart as I'm near him! eeeeeek!

DeletedUser9005

He obviously doesn't know aaragorn is a World 5 legend!

DeletedUser

not really a legend if it has taken him that long to hit 1 mil

DeletedUser

Indeed, losing almost half the villages he takes, and his OD doesn't give reason.

DeletedUser

Urm :/

I invited crazy about 12:00 today after he said warlords where poor sill that was yesterday want me to ask him?

DeletedUser7851

Hey it's not a matter of warlords being this or Pirates being that. I just want to know whether we're going to have it out on the first few days of the world :) And Crazy is a noob, we were going to dismiss him for strong negativity in the tribe and lack of constructive comments anyway. He's started of fine and a day later just was a problem, I would watch him closely if I were you ;)

DeletedUser9005

I invited crazy about 12:00 today after he said warlords where poor sill that was yesterday want me to ask him?

I'm not blaming you for bringing him in:lol:, Its just you have appeared to brought in 2.. well trouble makers:icon_neutral:.

They asked me to dismiss 1 player every day. Don't worry, He hasn't started building axemen yet, he's starting tomorrow!:icon_wink::axemen:

As he's told me this, Pretty silly to give out information then run off within 12 hours time.. :icon_idea: