Scout Setting

DeletedUser

So full settings state:

Scout system if researched - the scout can scout troops,
buildings, resources, and foreign units

Does this mean at level one scouts I can scout a player vill and get a full report if they are yet to have scouts?

Or is it still level 2 for buildings level 3 for outside troops regardless of if they have scouts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

You will need L2 scouts to see the build levels regardless of how many scouts are in the villa and L3 to see outside troops

DeletedUser

how much scouts can i send with troops without dying
A) to players
B) to barbs

it was 5,4for w11 but it was different for classic....
just wondering if it's the same or different on w12?

DeletedUser

A) to players
B) to barbs

You can send just one on 15 tech to a vill with no scout defence :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
A) to players
B) to barbs

Just for clarification sake.

It's never 5. It is sometimes 4.

Specifically, you asked "without dying".

Scouts with scout-setting 10 have "weak" scouts that show outside troops at level 1. To compensate for this you need to send at least 4 at everything or else 1 dies.

Other times worlds have fake limit, which allows you to send 1 scout and have it live just fine in theory.

On the fake limit worlds though you can send 1 scout at barbs but typically have to send 5 at players, this isn't 5 or they die, this is simply th game will not even let you send less than 5. You can send 1 though on these worlds with other troops.

ie. A world has a 1% fake limit, I am 500 points, I must therefore send at least 5 troop pop*, so I can send 1 scout (2 pop), and 1 lc (4 pop) since together they are more than 5 population.

*5 scouts is how many must be sent at any amount of points if sent alone, unlike other types of troops they are not based on the points of the attacking village.

Other times a world has both fake limit and scout-setting 10, in which case you must send at least 4 to barbs or else 1 dies, and you must send at least 4 to players if you send them with other troops or else 1 dies, otherwise you must send 5 to players if sent by themselves.