Scouts

• Thread starter DeletedUser3473
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3473

Ok, so I finally got scouts. I build two, send one off with the farmers and one goes solo. Guess what? Both die! I always thought the only thing that could kill scouts was defending scouts, so does this mean somebody is spiking barbs with scouts or is there another explanation?

Confused of noobville.

DeletedUser

If you had bothered to read the settings you'd see you have to send 5 scouts for none to die.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You need to send 4.

Fake limit itself enforces 5 when sent alone at players, but if sending scouts alongside your lc you can send 4 with them at players or barbs, and you can send 4 scouts alone when scouting barbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6195

does this apply to all troops where you have to send 4 or they will all die?``1``1

DeletedUser3473

It wasn't a case of "bothered", maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, could you enlighten me?

This is what I read...
1stbirthday.jpg

Now I'm getting on a bit so perhaps I'm going blind but I can't see the bit about needing 5 scouts.

If it is the Fake limit that causes the restriction, how exactly does that work?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
does this apply to all troops where you have to send 4 or they will all die?``1``1

No. You need to send at least 1% of a village's points in troop pop, or for scouts the 4/5 rule as mentioned above. Reason scouts are different is otherwise at 10,000 points you'd need to send 50 scouts.

DeletedUser3473

Thanks Nauz. Where are these rules documented? As this doesn't appear to be in the Help pages.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Thanks Nauz. Where are these rules documented? As this doesn't appear to be in the Help pages.

http://uk5.tribalwars.co.uk/help2.php?article=server_info

contains: Fake limit 1% of the villages points

The scout system though is vaguely described here: http://uk5.tribalwars.co.uk/help2.php?article=attack_spy

It's information is inaccurate though, it says you need to send 5 at all villages, when in reality you can send 4 at barbs, and send 4 with your lc when farming a barb or a player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.