Script hosting questions/ speed world surgestion

King Turner

Reaction score
Also just a surgestion for speed world, its a uk server yet has an all night speed round yet during the day we expected to build up to 1k points-3k points then start all over again, also during the actual time we are awake they are lasting between 1-5 hours normally just the 1 hour.

Can we please make longer world? While having short ones alongside it? As i wish to play speed world and have fun not start from 26 point every round please improve this area be good to play the speed game, yet when we get somewhere to start reaping rewards its all over.

King Turner

Reaction score
Like weekend just gone and today been waiting for speed rounds to start and showing none planned, i very much enjoy speed rounds but feel they are over far to quickly hope to see something like a week or so ago all of us taking many villages having fun

man mountain

Reaction score
I can help clear up some of these questions.

The reason behind the 1hr speed rounds is to give practice to the UK speed team for a potential tournament coming up.

These 1 hour rounds are there to give them the best chance, practice strategies at getting ahead when the tournament is on.

Baronesspink

Reaction score
I'm hoping that someone will be able to assist me with the following request. I'm looking for a VERY EASY to install, understand and use resource balancer for an android phone/tablet.