Script Rules

DeletedUser5582

Understand you get a warning when you join that UK has different script rules but just in case you were overcome by excitement that we have a classic server and it slipped your mind a quick reminder.

Basically if a script interacts with your rally it is illegal but the full list of approved scripts can be found here and the scripts forum here

If your script doesn't appear in the first link then remove it, if you think it should appear then submit it and remove from your toolbar till you get the ok.

Any questions on scripts then pop a support ticket in ingame or post up in the scripts forum. Simples no?!

DeletedUser10668

Ok im glad I asked. I tend to use farming scripts to get the villas onto my FA

DeletedUser10204

on a world this small I dont think you need to do it like that tbh :/ just set your troops in the FA go on the map and cover the area in attacks :/ seems to work for me

DeletedUser

on a world this small I dont think you need to do it like that tbh :/ just set your troops in the FA go on the map and cover the area in attacks :/ seems to work for me

Yeah, but what about farming players? any scripts useable for that?

DeletedUser10204

nothing at all :/ sorry have to go back to the stone age and do it that way :/

EDIT: Well nothing im aware of

DeletedUser

why cant we pay 10pp for 7 day for FP (farm player) ?
lol, anyway, it would help

DeletedUser

that would be nice rather than just calculating the res in the village and sending troops for it to take all the res. some inactives had ~41k res in their villas even.

DeletedUser10327

I'm also all for features like that that enhance the playing experience as opposed to giving advantages to those more fortunate

DeletedUser10668

I just think it is unfair for players who cant afford or don't buy pp to not be able to use scripts to farm

DeletedUser6695

Manual farming is most efficient at this stage, stop moaning and go farm properly